Dr Strange !

(Rayna-sensei in pic above)

Emiko-

I'm 100% sure this is a crime. I followed behind Niichan and Hon-Chan who were dressed in white coats and glasses. I really hope the host never bring in the idea of playing doctor to the club. I shook my head to rid myself of the weird thoughts. Apple a day. Keeps the Doctor away....though in my case...regular bloodwork and checkups, from my other personal doctor Rayna-Sensei. Otousan didn't trust Haru-sensei doing my physicals. So he had Rayna-sensai come in for those. Which I didn't mind, I don't think I could not be embarrassed if a guy saw me in my underwear.

Hmm where has Haru-Sensei been recently? I'll have to ask Niichan later. Ever since the kidnapping besides my security increasing, Otousan has gotten rid of many staff members who did not pass his extensive background check. Rayna-sensei became my permanent doctor too . Suddenly I was bumped into hard, almost knocking me over. Hey! I'm walking here! I'm not that tiny to be invisible!

I was about to argue to the man that bumped me. But all I saw was a flappy white coat as the person raced down the hall. Someone better be dying mister!

I watched as the man disappear around the corner. He seemed familiar."Something interesting Emiko"? I felt the same shiver going down my spine. I gulped looking at Kyo-Chan. He just popped out of nowhere. He really is the shadow king! "No...nothing." It didn't seem very important to mention the rushing doctor. Wait! Where did Nii-chan and Hon-chan go? Why am I alone with with Shadow king?!'

Kyo-chan gave me a small smile and gave me his elbow. Oh skittles. I have to take his arm. If I don't it will be rude. If I do I'll be a cherry tomato. Ugh. Ok deep breath Emiko. Just think your holding Nii-Chan's arm. Ok yeah...you can do this.

No point of view~

Likely seeing the internal debate in the young Morinozuka. The shadow king took a bold move. Since both her two body guards have continued on to the exam room corridor. He reveled in this alone time he managed to get with Emiko. Normally of sound mind and judgment, it has been an awakening for the Young Ootori the feelings this one girl brings within him.

They have crossed paths many functions but it was so brief neither could properly address the other. But the moment her lips met his. A fire was truly lit within and he will make sure he is a worthy enough man to be her love.

Kyoya took the quiet girls face in his palm. How he wished to place a caste kiss on her pouting lips. But he won't. Not until she is truly ready. "Allow me to escort you to corridor Emiko. Everyone is waiting for the big reveal". The confused girl took his arm and a rare smile made its way to his lips. Not for the close contact. But the slowly growing blush adorning her cheeks. They continued down the hall towards the corridor for the physical exams.

Unbeknownst to either teens, someone watched from behind a pillar. Fist clenched and seeing purely red, almost as red as the hair on his head. "You think you are worthy of such an angel Kyoya Ootori? Don't make me laugh. You are the third son. A rich boy who thinks he will be something. I will end you and Emiko will be mine. I will make sure she is mine forever."

He took a moment to steady himself. Once I knew that she got into Ouran, I knew I had to make my move. I coaxed that idiot Seijima to help me kidnap Emiko and once she was in his grasp, I was going to swoop in and be the hero. After that she would be head over heels in love with me too and we would run away together. But that bastard got greedy. He wanted her all to himself. He tried to force himself on her and made me watch. If he didn't drug me so much I could have beat him and ran away with her. Then her father to suddenly dismiss me from her side. That was the final blow. No one and I mean NO ONE will keep me from you my love. I Satoshi Haru, will make you mine.

The red headed former Doctor of the Morinozuka stomped away snatching out his phone and aggressively dialing an associates number  to help him set his plan into actions.

**Sorry for the delay guys and for the short chapter. I was busy with some things. But yeah interesting turn of events huh. Hopefully will have more updates. Thank you all for your patience. **