Kidnapped Part 2

Emiko's POV

I struggled against the rope that had my hands bound. How did I get here?!

I strained my eyes trying to see through the cloth covering my eyes. But it was a futile attempt. Where is everyone? Where am I? Good job Emiko! First day at school and you make Nii-chan mad and get kidnapped!

My scolding was soon cut short by the sound of heavy footsteps, suddenly the cloth covering my eyes was taken off. Ah the light!! It burns!!!

After blinking several times I was met by a pair of familiar hazel eyes. "Haru-sensei! What are you doing here"?

"Hello Emi-sama, I'm here to help." I watched perplexed as Haru-sensei began untying my hands and feet. I took a quick look around the room. A closet? Was I just kidnapped and thrown into a closet?! But how did Haru-sensei find me? Who kidnapped me? This is too coincidental....omg is that a spider!

I couldn't help but scream and jump into Haru-sensei's arms. "Ahhhh spider keep it away"!!!

"Shhh Emi-sama it's ok, it won't hurt you". I continued to hide myself in Sensei's chest. Yeah that's what the spiders want you to think. Then they climb on you with their creepy legs and thousands of eyes. No way! Never turn your back on the eight-legged nopes!

Haru-sensei hoisted me into his arms and gave me the signal to hush. "I was able to knock-out the guard at the door. But I'm not sure how many more are out there. So we have to be quiet to escape". I simply nodded in agreement as I got out of Sensei's arms. I've had enough of being hoisted around like a bag of flour.

Sensei and I quickly exited the closest. Whoa that's one big dude! I stared shocked at the giant bald man in a suit unconscious in a weird contorted knot.

"Sensei did you do that"? I said pointed at the man as he led me away down the hall. Sensei just glanced back at me and smirked. How is this possible?

"Sensei who are these people"? I whispered.

"How did you find me? I mean thank you. But how did you find me"?

"I was coming to the school to drop off your last results. Suddenly a weird kid in a black cloak and cat puppet ran into and fell down.".

"That's Neko-chan"!

"Neko-chan"?

"Yeah he's my friend".

I noticed Sensei's eyes darken slightly at the mentioning of Neko-chan. That's so strange.

"Anyways after I helped this kid up he said his friends being kidnapped. So I ran in the direction he was going and then I saw you being thrown into a van by two giant teddy bears".

"Teddy bears"! I was kidnapped by giant teddy bears...does sensei have a concussion or something? That just sounds crazy.

Sensei smiled as probably looking at my disbelieving look. "I'm not joking with you. I'm sure they were these men, but they were in giant teddy-bear suits".

We quickly ducked down another hallway, when we heard multiple footsteps approaching. Sensei grabbed the handle of the nearest door and we entered it peeking through a small gap, as the footsteps got closer.

Oh no, they are going towards the closet I was in. If they go in now Sensei and I will have a whole lot more trouble trying to escape.

"Are the perimeter and the prisoner secured"? I peeked through the door gap at the owner of the feminine voice. There stood a girl, maybe a year or two older than me. Her long reddish brown hair, purple eyes and pale almost porcelain like skin seemed familiar, but my mind was not recalling from where.

"She's an Ouran student. Seems to be the leader of this whole operation". Whispered Sensei. How did I manage to miss the most obvious clue! Facepalms

Then to my surprised the two giant teddy bears that sensei mentioned came into view. They were both a bright yellow. Well that explains the blur of yellow I saw.

We watched as the bears nodded at her. Ha! Think again giant teddy guys. You'll never catch me!

I felt a hand on my shoulder and look to see Sensei's arm around me. He gave me a smile and a slight squeeze on my shoulder.

"Go check on her again. I won't tolerate her getting away. No girl will ruin the host club and take Tamaki's attention. I'll make sure of it". The girl clenched her fist shouting out orders as the bears ran off.

She then let out an angry grunt and continued the opposite way down the hall.

"Okay that's our cue to exit..."

"Stage left"! I finished as I dragged sensei out the door and down another hall, which I was sure no one walked through. I need to get back to school. That girl was talking about the host club, if she can get guys to kidnap me to keep the host club to herself. I don't even want to know what she would do to Ha-chan if she ever found out her real identity.

Sensei and I continued down the hall. This place is like a maze. What kind of house this? Nii-chan. Hun-chan. I miss you.

Suddenly a door opened down the hall. Sensei and I froze. A large man in a black suit with brown hair and glasses stopped in place looking at us.

"Stop right there"! The man shouted.

Sensei grabbed my hand pulling me to run. Is that sunshine? That's a balcony! We can make it out that way. We need to get out that way!

"I hope this works". I jerked my arm from Sensei and made a run for the guy. He smiled as he was preparing himself to catch me. I'm small, but I'm fast. See if you can catch me you big bear-man!

I ignored Sensei's yells but when I heard his footsteps running after me, everything fell into place. As soon as I got close to the guy I quickly dived under him going between his legs and bypassing his hands.

The guy quickly turned around and I took this chance to flip up. Sorry about this! As the guy lunged towards me I quickly roundhouse kick him under his chin. The guy grabbed his throat turning red. Sensei took that chance to grab the guy into a headlock until he fell unconscious. Once he fell to the floor, we quickly closed the door to the balcony and used the guy as a weight to hold the door.

"Okay explain it to me how you learned to do that"? I smiled cheekily at Sensei.

"Hun-chan taught me. I can't wait to tell him what I did"!

"When did you find the time? You know never mind, let's just get to out of here and call the cops on these people".

Sensei walked over to the side of the balcony and climbed on the banister. He reached out and grabbed a branch from a nearby tree and tested its sturdiness.

"Hop on my back Emi-sama, I will climb us down and we'll make a run to my car down the road". I agreed with a nod and climb onto the banister to get on Sensei's back.

With little to no effort sensei jumped onto the branch of the tree. He effortlessly climbed down the tree trunk. Whoa Sensei's like Tarzan! Go Sensei!

Once we landed on the ground, I jumped from Sensei's back and we made a run for the tree line. "The least visible we the better chance we have to escape without notice". Shouted Sensei as we continued to run through the woods.

Suddenly a loud scream erupted from the house. It shook the tree line, making all the birds scatter and fly away and halting us in our tracks. "She escaped"!!!!

Well so much for going unnoticed. Wow, she's loud. She could totally do opera!

"Let's go Emi-sama! I think they are coming". Soon the sound of numerous feet stomping towards us could be heard. Oh my skittles!!!

Sensei and I continued to run in the direction of his car. As we came closer and the view of the tree line fell opening to the road. We both stopped in our tracks in panic.

Oh skittles we are in trouble! 

To be Continued ....