Chapter 1

Hi everyone! This is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you enjoy!

So, before reading the story, you need to know this.

Y/N = Your name

Y/L/N = Your last name

Y/T = Your town/city

F/C = Favourite colour

F/F = Favourite food

F/D = Favourite drink

Now that you know that, LET'S GET STARTED!

Your POV:

It was a Friday evening. As I'm a fan of the show "Miraculous Ladybug", I was reading a book which had written the story. I know that I don't have to read the book as I've already watched the movie, BUT I love the "Miraculous Ladybug" show, so I'm reading it. As I was reading the chapter about Stormy Weather, I heard a voice. "Hi Y/N, you might know who I am. I have a mission for you." I jumped up, frightened as I heard a voice, and the worst part was, HOW DID THIS MYSTERIOUS PERSON KNOW MY NAME! I was totally freaking out. Then I heard a chuckle. "Y/N, don't be scared, calm down!" Though I was freaking out, this mysterious person was very calm. But the thought of a stranger knowing my name, totally made me super scared. So what I could do was scream, and that's exactly what I did. "Sis, why are you screaming? Is everything ok?", my sister/brother  yelled from downstairs. Then the mysterious person talked again. "Please Y/N, no one should know that I'm here, please calm down." This mysterious person's kindness and calmness made my fear disappear. And that's when I finally calmed down. "Where are you mysterious person? Who are you?" I heard a chuckle again.

"I'll be answering only to your first question. I'm from the world of Miraculous, and there's a magic spell in the book you are reading, I casted that spell a long time ago. And that's how I'm communicating with you. As for the second question, you'll have to figure it out yourself.", the voice said. "Wait, wait, wait. That voice...it sounds like.. MASTER FU!?", I said. "Yes Y/N, you got it correct.", Master Fu replied. "So, Master, what is the mission you said about?", I asked. Master Fu chuckled again this time and said, "Ok, I'll explain. What you have to do is, help Ladybug and Chat Noir defeat Hawkmoth. You might already know Hawkmoth's secret identity, but I don't. So, it's up to you to plan and defeat Hawkmoth. And don't defeat Hawkmoth as soon as you go to Paris, because, people might suspect that you, Y/N, is the new superhero as you will be new to the town." I nodded understandingly.

Then a question popped up in my head. "Master, did you just say 'superhero'? Am I getting a miraculous?", I asked. Master Fu just laughed and said, "Of course, Y/N, you will. I know this is going fast, just as it was for Marinette and Adrien. But you'll get hold of it just like they did." I smiled and nodded. "Wait, Master, is this just a dream? Won't my family members notice that I'm missing?", I asked. "No, they won't. It'll be just like your normal life, because, it IS your normal life. Also you will be the permanent holder of this miraculous, just as Ladybug and Chat Noir. And I'm letting you to keep the miraculous. Ladybug and Chat Noir should not know your secret identity. You can give another miraculous to Chloe if she promises to keep her identity a secret. As soon as you go to Paris, tell Chloe that you have her miraculous, which will be yours from now, and that she can get a miraculous if she will keep her identity a secret. Also, don't use your miraculous until you move to Paris. Any questions?" Master Fu asked. "No master, I'm ready", I said. "Y/N Y/L/N, I give you the bee miraculous, which gives you the power of superhuman speed, endurance, and strength. You will use it for the greater good.", Master Fu said. I nodded and thanked him. He said that I'll be going to Paris tomorrow. I smiled and nodded once again and his voice faded.

The next day was a Saturday morning. I was sleeping peacefully until my mom woke me up. "Y/N, wake up! We are going to Paris in 3 hours!", she yelled from downstairs. I looked at the bed and my sister/brother wasn't there. I was excited to go to Paris, it's one of the places I love, but at the same time, I was sad to leave my friends. I shot up from the bed, got ready quickly and rushed downstairs to have breakfast. My parents were packing our stuff. I greeted them and rushed to the dining room. That's when I remembered something. Did mom, dad and sister/brother have breakfast? I quickly went back to the living room and asked mom and dad if they had their breakfast. "Yes" my dad replied. I was shocked at their answer as we always have breakfast together. "Without me?", I asked. My mom chuckled and said, "Sorry sweetie, I was trying to wake you up for an hour, since you didn't wake up, we had to take breakfast as we have a lot to do. You don't mind, do you?". "Of course I do! Nope, just kidding. I don't mind at all." I said and laughed. My mom, dad and sister/brother laughed too. After a few minutes, I went to have my breakfast. There were some blueberry pancakes lying on my plate and I ate them, washed my plate, and rushed to help my parents. After helping them, mom told me that I can meet my friends. So I quickly texted my friends to meetup at the park, and ran all the way to the park.

 So I quickly texted my friends to meetup at the park, and ran all the way to the park

That's when I remembered that I forgot the gifts and the cookies I baked yesterday for my friends. I looked around to see if my friends were there. Seeing that they weren't there yet, I rushed back home. On my way, I ran into my BFF. She greeted me and asked me where I was going. I just said that I'm going to get some water and that I'll be back in a minute. And I ran home as fast as I can. I rushed to the kitchen, got the cookies, and went straightly to my bedroom. After getting the gifts, I ran back to the park.

I saw all my friends waiting for me. I couldn't say a word as I was out of breath. My BFF said, "Woah! Slow down!"I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me back and after a few minutes, we pulled apart. "Umm..Y/N, didn't you say you were gonna get some water? Those don't look like water, what are those?", that was my BFF. I nervously laughed and said, "Oh, umm..these? They are gifts." My BFF looked at me suspiciously, and asked, "Gifts?" "That's when I remembered that I just said 'gifts'. "Oh, umm.. did I say gifts? I meant....chips, yeah chips. You know..potato chips, just plain potato chips." and laughed nervously.

"Y/N, we can see that you are clearly lying, everyone knows that you aren't good at lying, what is it?", my BFF asked. I sighed. "Look guys, don't be mad at me. But..I'm moving to Paris." I said while tearing up. All my friends started tearing up. "W-When a-are y-you leaving?", my BFF asked, her voice was now cracking. "In t-three h-hours.", I answered. "OMG, t-that quick? W-why d-didn't you tell us s-sooner?", all my friends asked at the same time. "I'm so sorry guys, I only got to know about this l-last night, and I didn't want to bother you all.", I replied looking at them. They hugged me for about half an hour while crying, and one of them said, "Guys, let's stop crying.

Let's atleast spend the last hours with Y/N happily." We all calmed down and started walking around the park, laughing and talking. When it was my time to go, I gave them the gifts and the cookies I made for them and thanked them for being my friends and I said that they are the best friends that I could ever ask for. They all hugged me and cried a bit more. They walked me to the house and my mom and dad greeted them and served them some orange juice and cake. Then I went upstairs to change into some of my newest clothes, which were a pink hoodie, a pair of blue denims and a pair of pink sneakers and I put my hair into a high ponytail, leaving a few strands in the front. After going downstairs, I dragged my friends upstairs and gave them the new clothes I bought for them, which were same as mine, but their hoodies and sneakers were of their favourite colours. They thanked me and changed into the clothes I gave them. They looked fabulous. Even my sister/brother changed. I asked my dad to take a photo of us and posted I it in our group chat. I promised them to chat with them whenever I'm free. They came with us until we reached the airport, and I waved them one last goodbye before getting into the plane.