Chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm back with the chapter 2!

So, before starting this chapter, I'd like to tell you about @TheGloomyGoddess

I recommend reading her stories. They are really good! She's really nice & I've got  to know her a bit over the past few weeks.

 They are really good! She's really nice & I've got  to know her a bit over the past few weeks

Thanks!

Your POV:

I texted with my friends and played the game "Among Us" on our way to Paris. But later, they had to sleep, so I read a book and had  thought to have a nap. But I fell asleep.

(*The Next Day*)

I was half asleep when sun rays fell onto my face. I quickly opened my eyes, and my sister/brother/mom/dad said that we'll land in Paris in a few hours. I quckly took my phone out of my pocket and texted my friends that I'll be landing in Paris in a few hours. I decided to take a look outside, and the view was beautiful. So, I snapped a pic and sent it to the group chat. We also had our breakfast, and in a few hours, we landed on Paris.

We went to our new house and it was white, huge and so beautiful. Before I left Y/T friends told be to send a pic of my new house, so I took a pic of my house, and the Eiffel Tower, as it was near my house and sent it to to them. According to what my dad said, there are 3 floors in this house.

 According to what my dad said, there are 3 floors in this house

It looked kinda like this, but without a pool. (I do not own the pictures of the house and the rooms which I use in this chapter)

I helped my mom and dad to unpack our stuff and sat on a couch in the living area. My mom and dad wanted to surprise me and my sister/brother, so we weren't allowed to help them with our room. That's what I thought, one room for me and my sister/brother. "Oh no, this is bad, if me and my sister/brother are in th same room, how am I going to use a miraculous? And what if I get caught? I'll have to give up my miraculous! And then, I won't be able to help Ladybug and Chat Noir to defeat Hawkmoth, and Adrinette (Adrien x Marinette), Ladynoir (Ladybug x Chat Noir), Marichat (Marinette x Chat Noir), Ladrien (Ladybug x Adrien), which are ships of most people will be ruined! And it'll be the end of the world!", I thought as I panicked and screamed. My sister/brother asked me what's wrong while giving me a what's-wrong-with you look. And I heard my mom asking me if something's wrong from upstairs, "No, mom, everything's fine.", I replied to both my sister and my mother. After about 30 minutes, mom and dad came downstairs. And my sister/brother asked, "You finished arranging our rooms already?". Mom and dad smiled at each other and said, "We already had someone to arrange your 'room' even before we came to Paris. We just put your stuff in it." "Oh, ok.", my sister/brother said. "So what are you waiting for? Go check out your room!", dad said. "Ok", me and my sister/brother said at the samet ime and went to our room. We went upstairs and saw one room. I t was my sister's/brother's favourite colour. She/he took a few steps, stopped, looked at me and asked me if I'm going inside, I quickly nodded and followed her/him to the room, but I didn't see any of my belongings. I thought that mom and dad might have forgot my belongings, but that's impossible, I mean they see me all the time and how can they forget my stuff? I sighed and started walking towards the room. It was really beautiful.

 It was really beautiful

 It looked like this. (Imagine that it's your sister's/brother's favourite colour.)

I told my sister//brother that I'm gonna go to the upper floor to take a look. She/he nodded. After going to the upper floor, I was amazed to see a room which was Y/F/C! I quickly walked in to the room and saw all my belongings lying in the room.

 After going to the upper floor, I was amazed to see a room which was Y/F/C! I quickly walked in to the room and saw all my belongings lying in the room

It looked like this. (Imagine that it's Y/F/C.)

I was about to take the miraculous box out of my backpack, but when I heard footsteps I quickly wandered around my room like I had just seen it. It was my mom, dad and sister/brother. My parents asked me if I like my room, and I replied, "Like it? I love it!" They smiled at me and my mom said, "Glad you like it! We thought that we'll give you some personal space." They said that they were going to go downstairs and to call them if I need help with something. I nodded and as they left, I locked my door and closed the windows. I had a quick wash and changed my clothes. I took the miraculous box carefully out of my backpack and opened it. But instead of the hair accessory, there was a golden bracelet. It was kind of suspicious, but I shrugged and wore them. As I did so, the kwami of the bee miraculous came out of the bracelet. Though I knew that it was a kwami, it was kind of scary, and I let out I scream.

I heard my mom asking me if everything was ok, and I said that everything was fine

I heard my mom asking me if everything was ok, and I said that everything was fine. After I calmed down, Pollen (the kwami of the bee miraculous) greeted me saying, "Greetings my queen!" I replied saying, "Greetings to you too Pollen, but you can call me 'Y/N'. "Your wish is my command.", Pollen said and I giggled. "By the way Pollen, what do you eat?", I asked. "Anything sweet.", she replied. "Okay, I'll bring something for you to eat then, and after that I want to ask you something.", I said. I opened tapped the pocket in my jacket, and she flew in, I went downstairs and grabbed a plate of cookies and went back to my room. She came out and nibbled a cookie and sat down on my bed. "About that question, there should be a hair accessory right? I mean that's the miraculous, not the bracelet." I asked Pollen. "Master upgraded the miraculouses by giving us some potions, so the new bee miraculous is a bracelet.", she replied. "That makes sense!", I said and smiled at her. "Pollen, we have to transform and go somewhere quick!", I said. "You know the words.", she replied. "Pollen, Buzz on!", I said and I felt kind of dizzy, I think it's because of the transformation. I looked into the mirror to see myself wearing a bee themed costume and a mask. I looked at my bee themed yo-yo like instrument, and figured out that it's used just like Ladybug's yoyo, but I can't get mysterious objects yelling 'Lucky Charm' and I can't purify akumas. I used my weapon just like Ladybug does, but- "AAHHH!!", I yelled. With that, I-

That's it for this chapter! Bye!