Chapter 4|200+ reads special |THANK YOUUU

Hi guys! I'm back with chapter 4! And we reached 200+ reads!🥳🥳🥳 Thank you sooooooooooo much!

Back to the story: I forgot to tell you guys that this story happened while Master Fu was the                                        guardian

Back to the story: I forgot to tell you guys that this story happened while Master Fu was the                                        guardian. So, ladybug isn't the guardian yet. Also, if you are wondering if                                        other people who watched the miraculous show remember the identities                                        of the superheroes and supervillains since I mentioned Master Fu saying                                         that it's your real life, let's just say that their memories were erased.                                                  And, if you don't have a brother or sister, just imagine that you have one.                                        I have only mentioned 'Your POV's in this story so far, and only  one POV                                         of Master Fu. Sorry about that! I used only on Your POV since there aren't                                        more characters in the beginning. But I promise that I'll use other                                                        character's POVs, like in this chapter!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Your POV:

I took my weapon (phone), and gave a call to Ladybug. She didn't answer, just as I expected. I assumed that she was either hanging out with her friends or doing homework. I recorded a voicemail for Ladybug saying that she and Cat Noir should meet me at the top of the Eiffel Tower at 7pm. I was about to go back home when I was suddenly interrupted by a male voice saying, "Hey young lady! What are you doing on the top of the Eiffel Tower?" I quickly turned around and kicked that person. "Ouch!", he screamed. "What do you want?", I asked without even looking at him. I decided to look who it was, since I didn't want to be rude. I looked at him and I was shocked. "Cat Noir? What are you doing here?" I asked him while I was thinking how he saw me. I was very careful so that no one would see me, but he, Cat Noir saw me. I quickly snapped out of it and saw Cat Noir still on the ground. "Oh, sorry. I was just scared. I thought that no one saw me.", I said while helping him up. "Are you ok?", I asked as I was going to climb up to a railing, but I was cut off by Cat Noir. "Oh no you don't! And why in the world would you climb up to a railing?", he said, blocking my way. I crossed my arms. I didn't want to be rude, but I can take care of myself!

Sorry to jump in the middle of the story! I just wanted to say that some people write 'Chat Noir', while some write 'Cat Noir'. 'Chat Noir' is the French name of Cat Noir, and since I'm writing the story in English, I'll be using the English word, 'Cat Noir'. Also, if you don't know what 'Chat Noir' means in French, it means black cat. Chat = cat, and Noir = black. It says cat black, but we say black cat. If you are French, or if you learn/know French, you might know this. Back to the story......

Cat Noir's POV:

"Wait a second.... Are you a fan of Queen Bee?", I asked the girl who was dressed in a Queen Bee themed suit.

Your POV:

"You can say that.", I said and quickly made my way to Chloe's, swinging from building to building. Cat Noir quickly extended his baton and tried to catch me. He might've thought that I was a crazy fan of Queen Bee. His mouth hung open as he watched me swinging from building to building. I went to Chloe's house (or mansion) and Chloe ran to me and hugged me."How- I mean like how in the world do these people see me? I'm being careful, but they see me!", I thought as I hugged her back. Cat Noir looked at us shocked. He never saw his childhood friend hugging someone else other than his own civillian form.

Chloe's POV:

I felt someone watching me and Princess Bee. I quickly turned around to see Cat Noir, looking at us shocked. "Oh, Cat Noir! Hi!", I greeted him. He looked surprised, but he greeted me back. "Do you need anything?" I asked him. "No, I just followed her here. She was swinging from building to building. Looks like she's a big fan of yours! You are so luck to-", he was cut off by me, laughing. Princess Bee giggled.

Cat Noir's POV:

"No, I just followed her here. She was swinging from building to building. Looks like she's a big fan of yours! You are so luck to-", I was cut off by Chloe, laughing. The girl wearing a bee themed suit giggled. "Why are you laughing Chloe?", I asked her. "Wait, you didn't tell him?", she asked the girl who was wearing a bee themed suit, still laughing. The girl who was wearing a bee themed suit, shook her head as a no, while I looked at them confused. "Tell me what?", I asked. "Oh nothing.", Chloe said and continued laughing. I also thought about Chloe's sudden change. "Some people can change."

Chloe's POV:

"I'm sorry, but you are oblivious!", I told Chat Noir while laughing. He looked at me looking more confused and I laughed harder, while Princess Bee laughed a bit. "Anyway, what brings you here?", I asked Princess Bee while calming down. "I wanted to ask if you are free at 3pm tomorrow. My friend said that the two of you can hangout at 3pm in the park.", she replied. "Umm... about that,-

Cliffhanger! Sorry!