Chapter 3, 100+ views Special & THANK YOU!!

Hi guys! This is the 3rd chapter! I can't believe that we hit 100+ views so soon!🥳🥳🥳 Thank you soooo much!

Hope you enjoy!

Your POV:

I used my weapon just like how Ladybug does, but- "AAHHH!!", I yelled. With that, I landed on a tree. I groaned and touched my head. I continued finding Chloe's house (or mansion) and I finally found it. I sneaked in through the windows and landed on Chloe's room with a thud. Chloe looked at me and yelled at me. "Who in the world are you? And what are you doing in MY ROOM?", she yelled. "I don't have time to argue with you Chloe.", I said. "I'm going to call call-", Chloe said but I cut off her saying, "Your daddy? I know." "How did you-", she said and was cut off by me again. "Know? I have my ways. Anyway, I'm here to talk about something important-", I was cut off by Chloe this time.

"Why are you wearing a Queen Bee themed suit? A big fan of moi?, she asked. I sighed and opened my mouth to tell something, but I was cut off by her again. She gasped. "Don't tell me you are-", she said. "I'm sorry Chloe, but I am the new miraculous holder.", I said. She looked at me closely. "Ha! Pathetic! You think that I'm going to believe you? Besides, you don't even have the miraculous! Where's the hair accessory the, huh?", she said.

"Listen Chloe, I know that you aren't going to be happy about this, but I'm the new bee miraculous holder, and I do have a miraculous. It's this bracelet. Before you say anything, the miraculous has bee upgraded, so this bracelet is the new miraculous now.", I said, showing her my bracelet which now had black and yellow stips. "W-what? How could Ladybug do this to me!", she said in a rather sad voice. "Look Chloe, it's not Ladybug who gave me the miraculous, it was the guardian of the miraculous box. And don't worry, you can have a miraculous, but under two conditions.", I said. Her face lit up and she asked me what she has to do.

"These are the two conditions. 1. You can't reveal your identity to anyone this time. Not even Ladybug, because I'll be the one giving you a miraculous. 2. You should be kind and make friends. You already have Sabrina, but be kind to her. You also have Adrien, but you should make more friends." She smiled and nodded, then hugged me saying "Thank you! Thank you! You are my new favourite superhero!", she said. I hugged her back. "Soo.. friends?", she asked. I was surprised, but nodded yes and I said, "Of course!". She thanked me again and said, "Thank you! You helped me to change my attitude.". I smiled. "Umm.. what should I call you by the way?", Chloe asked. "Just call me... Princess Bee, because it's similar to your superhero name.", I replied. Chloe smiled brightly. "Chloe, can you give me your phone number?", I asked. "Of course, anything to my favourite superhero!", Chloe replied and I giggled.

And then she took a piece of paper, wrote down her number and handed it to me. I thanked her. "I'll get going, Chloe. Oh and one of my friends will be joining your class. Her name is 'Y/N'. I hope you two will get along with each other!", I said while going to her window. "Of course we will! Bye! Have a nice day!", she said. "Bye! Have a nice day!", I said and jumped across the buildings and to my room. I looked around to see if someone was there and knowing that no one is there I detransformed saying, "Buzz off". "Why does it seem like I forgot something?", I thought. "Hey Pollen, did I forget something?", I asked Pollen. "Yep", she replied. "And what could that be?", I asked. "To meet Master of course!", she replied giggling.

"Oh, right. How could I forget?", I said. "Pollen, Buzz on!", I transformed and jumped from the buildings, to Master Fu's place and hid behind a board and detransformed. I looked around and entered Master Fu's shop-like house. Inside the house, I found the door, which Marinette entered to find Master Fu in the movie. I opened the slowly, while peeking, and found Master Fu meditating. I stood still, and after a few minutes, Master Fu opened his eyes. "Oh, I see that you have come here. Come inside, Y/N.", he said. I went inside slowly and looked around the room. "Please take a seat.", Master Fu said. "Thank you!", I replied and sat down. "So, how did it go?", he asked. "It went well. She really can be a nice person sometimes. Well, she actually changed her attitude and now, the word sometimes is changed to all the time. But her favourite hero isn't Ladybug anymore.", I replied and laughed. 

"Well, that's good. You've got yourself a fan on your first day! Congragulations!", Master Fu said. "Thank you master! I should leave now, I have some more tasks to do.", I said. "Oh yes.", he said. I stood up, bowed to him and went to the board and hid behind it to transform.

Master Fu's POV:

Right after Y/N went out of the room, wayzz came out of the miraculous box. "She truly is one of the best miraculous holders, Master." he said. "Yes, she is!", I replied and sat down on a mat which was laid there before Y/N came. I sat down on it and continued meditating.

Your POV:

"Pollen, Buzz on!", I said and made my way to the top of the Eiffel Tower, using my yo-yo to swing from buildings. As I got to the top of the Eiffel Tower, I looked around to see the beauty of Paris. After a few minutes, I took my weapon which could also be used as a phone, just like other superheroes' miraculouses.