Kidnapped?

After a week from the celebration that Suga and Kaashi did for the bottoms to relief their anxiety and nervousness. They haven't murdered anyone in a while, but someone has been spying on them lately.

"Why does it feel like someone is spying us?" ask Hinata.

Kageyama and everyone else stop.

"What do you mean, Boke?" ask Kageyama.

"Yeah, same."

"Atsubabe," whined Kawa.

"You feel it too?"

"So I ain't the only one," said Kaashi.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Oh, haha. It's nothing."

They continued to walk toward the party.

"Suga, what are we gonna do?" ask Yachi.

"Calm down, we will just have to wait till they come out."

"Okay, I gotta go to the restroom though."

"Okay." Yachi left the group and head to the bathroom.

"Yo, Yachi!" She turned around and looked at the guy in front of her.

"Who are you?" She back up.

"Aww, come on. You don't remember your ex boyfriend."

"Seriously! Get the fuck out of my face."

He came closer, trapping her between himself and the wall. "Don't be like that, you don't want your pretty girlfriend know that you're a murderer, eh?"

Her eyes widen and glared at him, "What do you want?"

"Hang out with me for awhile."

"No."

"Thought so." He smiled and that was the last thing she saw until he covered her mouth, knocking her out.

"Have anyone seen Yachi?"

"She head to the bathroom."

"I checked, but she ain't there."

"Shit."

"We will be right back," said Suga. "Kiyoko, tell her mother that she will be having a sleepover with us."

"Okay? But where are you guys going?"

They look at each other, the tops confused.

"Atsu, Kawa, Ten, and I will check outside while the rest look inside," said Suga.

"Wait a minute," said Daichi.

"What!?" He glared at him.

"Why are you guys in a hurry? It's not like she might have been kidnapped."

They flinched and looked at him. "We need to fucking find her, goddamn it."

The bottoms left the tops to look for Yachi, as the five head outside, and notice a guy carrying a body.

"YACHI!" The guy turned around and smiled, flipping his middle finger at them.

"Shit, shit."

"Calm down, take a picture of the license and head back inside. Ten head to the house, we are going to pretend you send her home."

"On it." They went back inside, telling them that Yachi wasn't feeling good so Ten took her home.

"Phew."

"At least she isn't kidnapped or anything," Laughed Kageyama.

"Come on, the party is still going on." The tops left the bottoms to grab some drinks.