The Bottom's parents

Every third week of the month, the bottom's parents would have a meeting about their next job, and they would make sure whether they did their job or not. If they didn't do their job properly, one of them would be punished and that would be involved with getting punched by their own parents while hanged upside down.

"Come on, let's do this." They all surround the table in their new share house behind a tall building, hidden away from the busy streets.

"So who's turn to take out the suspect?" ask Yachi.

"Hinata and Yamaguchi," said Suga.

"Wait, why me? You know what had happen the last time I went out," said Hinata.

Everyone couldn't express anything, they know what exactly had happen, but..

"I'm sorry, Hinata. Your father told me to let you do this, Yamaguchi too."

"Was it my father?" ask Yamaguchi.

Suga nod and just hand them the pictures.

"This teenage boy is living by himself, his neighbors pity him because he doesn't have food or anything, but actually at night, he murder girls and almost all the girls have orange and green hair."

"So that's why."

"And tonight, we are throwing his body in the water. Hinata and Yamaguchi, I want you two to lure him out."

They nod and started packing their stuff, Atsu and Kawa helped them change their clothes into girls.

"I can't believe my stupid ass father requested me to do this," muttered Hinata.

"Well, we can't do anything about it." They fell silent.

"COME ON!"

"Let's go." They hurried and head downstairs.

"You guys ready?"

Hinata and Yamaguchi look at each other, then nod. "Then let's go."

They all head out toward the location. Thirty minutes later, Hinata and Yamaguchi head out from the van. "I hate walking this way," whined Hinata.

"Haha, we are dress like this and it's fucking cold," said Yamaguchi.

"I am hungry, what do you wanna eat?"

"I want to go for some hot food, you know meat buns."

"I agree with you." They pass the apartment and heard crunching noises behind them.

"Hey."

The two turned around and notice a knife pointing at them. "H-Hinata," Yamaguchi holding tight on his arm.

"I know, calm down."

"If you scream, it will end badly for all of us."

Hinata approach the dude slowly. "Aww come on, can't you just let us go?"

"I can't do that, sorry girls." He grab hold of Hinata's waist and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, but I'm not into creepy boys." He slid the knife out from his boots, smiling and stab the back of the boy.

"Shit," muttered the boy. "Didn't know.. Cough.. An aggressive girl.. Cough.. I caught."

"Hinata, are you okay?" Yamaguchi tried to approach him, but he put his hand up and shook his head.

"D-don't come near." 

Yamaguchi called Suga. "We are done. Something is wrong with Hinata."

"Okay, we are coming." It wasn't long for them to arrive, Kenma ran out of the van.