Trouble?

"Suga, calm down." Daichi followed behind Suga who heads inside.

"Everyone stop playing, they are here."

"What the fuck?" cuss Hinata.

"Did Hinata just cuss?"

"Why the fuck are you guys here?" ask Noya.

"We followed you guys."

"Holy shit, is this why you guys ignored us?"

The tops look at each other, the bottoms shook their head.

"I can't believe this," said Kaashi. "You guys know that this invading privacy?"

"We know, but like we needed to find out.

"Find out what?" gritted Yaku.

"We received a video from some unknown person." Sakusa showed the bottoms the video and their hands started to sweat again, heart racing faster than ever.

"Is this all?" Atsu holding back the tremble in his voice.

"Yeah, we think it's just an edit."

"Haha, why would we kill anyone?" ask Yachi.

"That's what we thought, you guys are not capable of doing that."

"Yeah," said Suga. "Let's all go home." They all head outside.

"Did we interrupt anything?" ask Ushijima.

"No, Wakatoshi-kun," said Ten.

"Let's all go home, shall we?" The bottoms pulling their boyfriends away from the house.

"Okay?"

"Shit," muttered Suga.

"Did you say something?" ask Daichi.

"No, I just burped. I drank too much," laughed Suga.

"Oh okay."

A week after the top finding out about the house, they tried to ask about it, but the bottoms kept changing the subject.

"Why do they keep dodging the subject?" ask Kageyama.

"It's possibly something important that they keep avoiding it."

While the tops argued on what's happening, the bottoms started to spend less time at the house and kept checking their phone.

"Are they gonna..?" ask Kawa.

"We will just have to wait, we don't know when they might actually confront us about them."

"It's their fault they followed us, but like how did they got the video?" ask Kenma. "I deleted everything."

"Wait a minute," realized Suna. "There was another person who was also watching us."

"You mean.." Yachi pleaded to him that it's not who she think it is.

"It's them, they sent a spy to us." 

"What the fuck!? No, no."

"If they sent that video to them, meaning they are.." Yamaguchi fall down.

"Please no, they are not going to do it right?" ask Hinata. "I love him, I don't want to lose him."

"It's going to be okay," Kenma assured. "That wouldn't happen, they are our parents."

"Our parents who knew each other since fucking middle school, but they are also murderers who pass their group to us," gritted Kawa.

"They even threatened us to do it by saying that they will kill our boyfriends and siblings."