Twelve years later

"Natsu, hurry up or your going to be late for your first day in high school."

"Coming!" She finish fixing her hair and ran down stairs. "How do I look?"

Kawa whistled, "Such a cutie we have here."

Kaashi smacks the back of his head. "Don't hit on a kid who's more younger than you."

"It's true, we have the most adorable little sister in the house," agreed Atsu.

"Haha, thank you." They drop her off at her new high school and stood outside the car.

"Have a good day, Natsu."

"You guys have a good day at work." Hinata kissed her forehead.

"Stay safe, Natsu. And have an awesome first day at high school."

"Thanks, nii-chan." And they all drove off to their job.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oikawa, are you ready?"

"I'm always ready, girls." He entered the studio and smiled. "So what are we going to do today?"

"Right now, I'm going to introduce you to a new model who has join us."

"Are you serious? Who? Is it a girl or you know a guy?" They laughed.

"He has points on him, but he doesn't understand the concept of smiling and putting emotions to his poses."

"And you want me to coach him?"

"Please, Oikawa. Your so good at teaching the younger models, it's like your a teacher."

"Haha, two of my friends are actually a teacher though."

"Haha, that's right. Come in." The door opened and a familiar blue hair came in.

"Oh my fucking gosh." He backed away. "Tobio-chan?"

He froze, then looked at the older model. "Oikawa-san?"

"Holy shit."

"Do you guys know each other?" ask the boss.

"He was my kohai at my high school and my friend's ex boyfriend."

"Oh.. Yikes. But please, Oikawa."

"Fine." He can't say no to his boss. "Follow me." The boy nod and followed behind.

"Um.."

"We are not talking about it. We have work to do and I am very busy person." Kageyama nod.

"I don't understand what he meant by emotions through my pose."

"It's kind of easy, it took me awhile to master it. It means to express the feelings that are deep inside you, it's like playing volleyball. You control your feelings as you set the ball to your teammate. That's how you express it in your own way, but here." He spread his arm. "You show it to the world through model." Positioning his  legs to cross and stared at him. "What do I express in this pose?"