Dauntless compound

I looked into the mirror for a second before I left my room. I looked okay, I guess with my dark brown waves, and big brown eyes. I was on the short side, about 5'4ish. According to men, I was good looking but I never really found what was so attractive about me.

Sighing, I left the house and took a car to Jeanine's where we'd take the train and go to the Dauntless compound. I knew a bit about the compound but I was hoping to be surprised. Suddenly, the car slowed down and I stepped out into the bright sunlight to discover we were in front of Jeanine's house. More of a mansion really, I thought as I entered.
"Good. You're here. Let's leave. " Jeanine greeted me and started outside towards the train, not wasting a second. Nice to meet you too, I thought sarcastically.

We took the train and the erudite leader filled me in on all the details.
"You'll be going to the underground faction-less network to hack into their databases and find video on Abnegation."
That surprised me. There was an underground network? And, they had databases?
"Yes. They have quite good intelligence resources." Jeanine said, reading my face expression.
I blushed, and murmured an "Oh."
As we got closer to the compound, I gazed outside. You couldn't see much. It was pretty much hidden. There were some Dauntless training outside, and some walking around but that was all I could see. It was quite interesting, since I was used to a spotless clean compound that was mostly white and blue.