Well, hi.

The compound was pretty dark, and shadowy. Jeanine led me through, her heels clicking and her posture held high with authority. When we reached the end of the door, we met a dauntless initiate named Lauren.

She took us over to a dauntless room, one most likely for the leaders. She opened the door, and I smiled at what I saw. It was blue and white, most of the room. There were hints of black and grey like the sofa's and chairs but the room was white and the tables were grey and blue. It was a bit like the erudite compound but with more Dauntless, y'know?

"I'll leave you two with our leaders." Lauren smiled at us.
"Thank you." Jeanine curtly replied as I gave her a grin.

"Jeanine Matthews." A voice greeted us, down the room. Max. He was wearing all black, with small hints of red. "It's nice to finally meet you."
Jeanine walked towards him, extending her hand as I quickly followed.
They shook hands, and Max looked down at me with curiosity.

"This must be the famous Skye we've been hearing about." He introduced himself to me. "Max, dauntless leader but I'm guessing you already know that."
I smiled, "Of course sir. It's good to see you."
"This is Eric, a new leader." Max said, pointing to another face behind him.