Chapter Eleven| Coronation

|Gaston|

   Today was the day of the coronation. Mal said she was going to try and bring me something back when she gets the chance. I started heading to Maleficent's Castle to watch the coronation, they have the best reception. I wore a pretty yellow dress. I wanted to feel apart of the festivities. Maleficent turned on the television and the first glimpse of the coronation was of Snow White standing presenting the broadcast from the Auradon Cathedral.

   "At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation where Prince Benjamin will soon be crowned King! I'm Snow White, bringing you up to the second coverage of who's the fairest of them all!" Snow White was wearing her normal outfit, blue dress with red, white, and yellow. 

   "I'm Snow White! Who are you kidding? She's definitely had work done," the Evil Queen said sitting next to me on the couch.  

   The ceremony moved into the inside showing the beauty that was the inside of the Auradon Cathedral and all of the beautiful dresses and suits the people of Auradon where wearing. Fairy Godmother moved to the front where the wand was sitting on the podium under a cloth and glass dome. 

   Maleficent raised the popcorn bowl above  her head for Jafar, who I had not even realized was right behind her. She looked towards me trying to give me some as well, but I denied the popcorn the thought of eating making me nervous and giving me butterflies.

   Fairy Godmother removed the cloth covering the dome around the wand. Maleficent stood getting closer to the television. "I want that wand!" she cried staring at the beautiful stick under the dome. 

   "Do you? Hadn't heard," Queen said to her in response.

   "Oh, and here comes Ben now!" Snow said on the television, I glanced back the the screen watching as the handsome prince rode on the carriage with Mal. She looked happy in the beautiful purple dress she wore, which I assumed Eve made for her considering it looked so elegant. The Prince wore a blue suit with gold accents that complemented his stature and fit very well. I could barely see the figure of a blue box in Mal's hands. She looked as nervous as I felt. I watched Mal and the Prince converse in the carriage. Mal handed him the box and he took out a small cupcake and ate it, Mal looked shocked and scared. Mal and the Prince talked for a few more minutes as they reached the Cathedral. The Prince helped Mal out of the carriage as Maleficent gasped.

   "Well, if it isn't-" EQ began before getting cut off by Maleficent. 

   "My daughter! Looking like some kind of-"

   "Princess! Now, let's see who this beauty is wearing. Evie. Someone named Evie designed her gown." Snow white kept talking about dresses and outfits as EQ and Maleficent fought about daughters. 

   "It's happening people! It's happening! I say, grind your loins! Grid your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today! Y/N!" Maleficent turned to me. "Get up! I'm going to need your expertise!" I stood confused by what she meant by expertise.

   "What do you mean by that?" I asked trying to sound like I wanted to help.

   "Your beauty, plus your the daughter of Gaston. You've got the hate that Gaston has for them," Maleficent walked towards me grabbing my cheeks, "and you want to prove yourself to your father right?"

   I was torn. She was right, I wanted to prove to my father that I was just as evil as he was, as strong and as gorgeous as he was. I wanted to prove that I could hold the Gaston family name, even if it meant I was not happy with that life. I wanted to make my father proud of his little girl, just like any other child would. 

   "Yes," I whispered just loud enough for her to hear me.

Dear Ben,

   Life is rough, trying to prove yourself for your family and making sure you are happy is something I've been dealing with. How do I please my father while still being happy? Maybe this isn't the best time to be trying to be happy. Growing up on the Isle isn't all sunshine and rainbows, some of us don't want to be villains. I want to be normal. I want to live in Auradon not on the Isle trapped inside this torture chamber for the rest of my life. 

   I feel like the beast being held in a castle because I did something dumb when I was young, though it wasn't me it was my parents that did bad things. P̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ g̶e̶t̶ m̶e̶ o̶u̶t̶ o̶f̶ h̶e̶r̶e̶ B̶e̶n̶. 

with Love,

Y/N

   I stared at the letter sitting in my hands as Maleficent stood by the window waiting for her to be transported through the barrier. I set the letter in the trash knowing I was just ranting and wanting to let out my feelings. I knew it was going to be an issue later if anyone found it. 

A/N

   I don't normally do these authors notes but with the amount of people who wanted me to continue this story is amazing, sorry I haven't been writing I've been a little pre-occupied with other things. Thank you to all <3

~AgeLessMummy