Chapter 16| Fear

|Gaston|

   "Hey, man. Hey!" I turn towards Ben, he's standing a few feet away from me, to see who just decided to have a conversation with him. "Hey, I know you!"

   "Uh, no. Don't know you, either, man," Ben says awkwardly. I stare at my brother talking to Ben.

   "Uh, yeah, you do. Dude, I'll give you a hint. My dad is quick, slick and his neck," Gil gestures to his neck showing it is wide. "-is incredibly thick."

   "Huh?" 

   "Oh!" Gil gasps pointing at Ben, "You're King Ben!" The words coming from my brother's mouth makes me run over to Ben's side. I grab his hand before turning to my brother.

   "Gil, please now is not the time," I whisper to him. He looks down at me and smiles widely.

   "Y/n! I've missed you!" He lifts me from beside Ben. I feel Ben try and get me out of Gil's arms.

   "Hey, man let her go!" Ben says.

   "Hey, dude this is my sister. Where have you been?" Gil says setting me down on the ground. I wobble a little finding my center of gravity again.

   "I've been in Auradon," I tell him quietly. "I need you to not tell anyone that we where here. Please, for me."

   "Oh, Uma's gonna love this!" Gil says grabbing my hand, Ben reacting and grabbing mine. The three of us being pulled to Ursala's Fish and Chips. "Uma! You'll never guess!"

   I watch as Uma walks out the door in her normal apron, her blue braids flash around her face. "Y/n, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

   "I'm not staying long, I just needed to get something and leave," I say quietly, my body facing inwards towards Ben, his hand still holding mine. Her hard gaze give me a bad feeling, like she's planning something.

   "Well, Mal was here earlier. Seems like all the VK's that went to that Prissy Pink school came back, didn't they?" 

   I raise my head looking at her, "I didn't mean to just leave so suddenly. Maleficent, she forced me to Auradon, and I just never left."

   "No, you stayed and became the Queen of the Castle. Leaving Gil here, all alone. You know your father is looking for you."

   "Uma, you can't. Please," I move away from Ben towards the blue haired female. "I can't go back to living like that. Can't we just go back to being friends."

   She lets out a breath of air, "Friends?" She looks me directly in the eyes as she speaks, "We were never friends." I choke on my breath as she says that. I trusted her, I thought we were becoming friends. I enjoyed her company. "Friends, don't leave each other in this hell hole while they get to live a happy life, becoming Queen."

   "Uma, please, we can talk about this!"

   "Tie them up. Both of them!" Uma turns leaving me and Ben circled by the pirate crew. 

   Once we were tied together and put on Harry's ship, Uma came back. She talked with the other pirates as Ben and I sat there. I was trying to think of an idea to get us out of this mess that I had put us in. 

   "God, I'm so stupid," I whisper to myself. "I should have never let you come." I feel Ben shift in the ropes. 

   "Yeah, but here we are. We can figure this out, together," he replies softly knowing that I was on edge.

   "How," I turn my head towards him. "Uma is in control of the entire island, she is the leader of all the gangs now, you know that right?" My hands begin to shake, "I have a feeling she's going to do something that either she regrets or I do."