Training (Chapter 2)

NO ONE POV: 

Yesterday was amazing for the 8 year old as he met one of his ancestor Gaara the fifth Kazekage and was offered training to become a hero as well as become the future Kazekage, he went to school like usual were he was isolated and bullied by his sister along with Shoka, Shoto, Katsuki and Katsumi but he didn't care as he still had a smile plaster on his face which made people think he is extremely creepy but he didn't care as after the bell he took off the school heading towards the meeting point given to him which is deep in the forest were there is a lot of sand around and luckily this place isn't visited so he and Gaara will have as much freedom as they need. 

Arriving to the location he could see Gaara standing in the middle arm crossed and a smile plaster on his face as he took Izuku in a hug rubbing his back slightly making Izuku happy who hugged back.

Gaara: Good Morning Izuku, It seems you had a goodnight sleep. 

Izuku: Yes, I was able to sleep well last night all thanks to the medicine you gave me. 

Gaara (Smile): Are you ready to train into the Shinobi Art?

Izuku: Yes! I'd love that. 

Gaara: Now first you need to know about the powers that you will be using and that is sand manipulation. 

Gaara than wave his hand making objects out of sand like a soccer ball, a clone.

Izuku (Star eye): That's cool, I like the sand clone. 

Gaara knew that he liked the clone because he wanted someone to play with and that made him sad for Izuku as he saw how much they are identical to each other. 

Gaara: Also you will be learning your chakra affinity which you will add with the sand making it much more harder and stronger and durable and even immune to some extent to lighting and water that will also increase the speed of the sand movement. After you learn that you will learn how to be a shinobi like how to use Kunai, Taijutsu and stealth, information gathering and many more and lastly we will nurture your knowledge and teach you about the history of Suna and the Shinobi world. 

Izuku: I am ready!

Gaara: Good, after you master everything I will make you a Jinchuriki to the One Tail he was annoying in the beginning but now he is a good guy and he will also help you along the run I will also give you the chance to meet him before he is sealed inside you to see if you could work well together which I am sure you can befriend him. 

Izuku (Happy): New friend!

???: He is like you more than I imagined Gaara. 

A small Tanuki appeared on Gaara shoulder who gave a calculative look towards Izuku as if he is sizing him up and gave a nod. 

???: Hello Brat, my name Is Shukaku of the one tail I hope you are like Gaara here and not like my other previous hosts. 

Izuku (eye Sparkle): Mr. Shukaku can we be friends??

Shukaku: Uh! Sure whatever. 

Izuku: YAY!!

Gaara watched in amusement to seeing the one tail warming to Izuku and knew they would be good partner but now they should start training him. 

Gaara: Now Izuku I want you to sit in a lotus position and concentrate deep inside your stomach you will find your chakra which you will pull slowly and not fast okay. 

Izuku (nod): So I have to concentrate to find the energy in my tummy!

Gaara (Chuckle): Correct! 

Izuku followed as he sat in a lotus position and concentrated on pulling his chakra from his stomach as after a few minutes of deep concentration he found it as he pulled it slowly like he was ordered, Gaara and Shukaku were smiling at seeing him able to pull his chakra in his first try which impressed them as after a few minutes of pulling he fainted with Gaara grabbing Izuku head to not smash to the ground a little hard.

Gaara: We will have to wait for him to wake up which will take almost half day.

Shukaku: What are you planning for him Gaara?

Gaara: I will train him to get strong then leave him to grow on his own. 

Shukaku: Don't you think that will be cruel for the kid. 

Gaara (Sigh sadly): At that time he won't need me anymore since he will find people to cherish besides he won't grow if I stay with him all the time it's like a bird spreading it's wings and leaving it's nest, I only serve as a guide to him not a jailer.

Shukaku: I have to agree with that logic just make sure the kid have some good memories before you have to part ways with him in the near future. 

Gaara (smile): That I intend to do even without you asking.

Gaara than made out of ice a small bed as he placed Izuku in it which he slept peacefully making Gaara smile. 

Gaara: You still have a long way Izuku and I intend to fill the role of father.