Quirk Assessment Test (Chapter 12)

------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV:

------------------------------------------------

Izuku was seen getting out of the car along with his fiancé Temari and his brother in all but blood Kankuro, it was already a little early for them despite them not going to be part of the quirk assessment test but they are representing there village and doesn't want to be known for being late at everything.   

Kankuro: Why did I have to wake up that early if we are not going to be part of this annoying quirk assessment test. 

Temari (Glare): Kankuro stop whining like a child we accepted this so we have to deal with it besides we are only going to watch nothing more and nothing less. 

Izuku: we are representing Suna here besides we are given to much freedom to roam around the school unsupervised so we should accept this and deal with it not to mention Principal Nezu informed me that there was a room made for us which have everything we need from office to work in, couch, TV and many more entertainment. 

Kankuro: On other hand that doesn't sound so bad I wonder if they have Tuna. 

Izuku and Temari sweat drop but were amused to say the least as we walked inside the school in search of the class were they will be going it took them around 10 minutes to find Class 1A Izuku and Temari were holding blank expression and Kankuro was amazed at the huge door but also tired since he had to take to many turns in the school.

Kankuro (panting): What the hell is this school a maze.

Temari: Well I have to admit it was quite long I think Nezu likes to make his school long for students.

Izuku: Well Nezu being an animal with quirk he was looked down quite a lot in the beginning so he does this for revenge even the 0 robots was a way to show everyone how he see everyone in his perspective. 

Izuku opened the door to find his classmate he saw two Todoroki twins and two Bakugo Twins and Izumi, he started walking inside followed by his Kankuro and Temari he was about to take a seat when the blue hair kid came running towards him, the kid made a hand chop.

Iida: Hello the name Iida Tenya of Somei private Middle School, who are you I don't remember seeing you in the exam at all and why are you not wearing the school uniform. 

Before Temari could answer him they were interrupted by a voice from outside the class. 

???: He is the Kazekage of the sand show respect!

Everyone was shocked before Iida halted back a little intimidated before they looked at the door to see there teacher who got out of his sleeping bag as he stood up taking a slurp from his juice box before he throw to god knows where. 

Aizawa: Hello students, my name is Shouta Aizawa and I am your homeroom teacher for the next three years also regarding the Kazekage here he won't be attending most of the classes since he also have his own duty to his village Suna so we are making him comfortable in the school. 

Izuku: Hello, my name is Izuku Subaku and as was mentioned I am the Kazekage of the sand I hope we remain on good terms so don't be tense around me I am not going to hurt anyone, next to me is my fiancé Temari Subaku and to my right is Kankuro and he is my brother in all but blood. 

Izuku extend a handshake towards Iida who robotically hand shaked Izuku who was amused at how tense the guy is, obviously Katsumi and Shoka were devastated when they heard about Izuku being engaged and lost hope.