Feelings! (Chapter 5)

------------------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

SUNAGAKURE: 

------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two weeks ever since Izuku return to his true home Suna, he was quite happy as quirks are rare here and instead Chakra are exercised, nobody outside the village could learn Chakra except few who were part of Shinobi family so things were going well for him as he revealed his status of being the Jinchuriki of One Tail and the people were amazed that they pretty much revered him and Shukaku who was quite smug although Izuku asked them to treat him normally since he is getting used to being in Suna which they respected to not make him uncomfortable. 

The first thing Wilhelm did when Izuku got more comfortable in his first week he decided to see his current level and they were astonished to say the least he was at least high Chunin maybe even Jonin since Izuku never really used one tail beast mode so that was scary in itself not to mention Izuku had Gaara ultimate defense which protects him without being ordered which pretty much made him a quite deadly foe unless you have speed but Izuku was no joke in Taijutsu and is able to fight but not at the same level as a master Taijutsu.

Izuku was also tested academically as he done quite well himself he didn't score perfect but he was still doing quite well himself so he was given political and economy books to read from in those two weeks so as to get ready to take his rightful position as the Kazekage. 

Izuku also in his two weeks stay at Suna had managed to get a massive fun club making a certain blonde Jealous but Izuku never reacted to them aside from Thanking them or just smiling but he never initiated the talk with them. Izuku has now few month of freedom before he become the Kazekage at a mere age of 14 which is the same age as his father when took the Kazekage position.

 ------------------------------------------------------------

TEMARI POV:

SUNAGAKURE:

------------------------------------------------------------

Today was like any day a sunny day, I've been spending those two weeks deciding on what to do next with my feelings towards Izuku but I don't know if I am making the right step or I never understood relationships, I am seen in front of a door as I knock on it. 

KNOCK!! KNOCK!!

The door creak open to reveal one of the two girls who are a massive fan girls of Izuku ever since he came back, I wonder how will they react when they learn that I am in love with him so I can't tell them Izuku's name or they will refuse to give me advice despite how crazy they are these two they are the best when it comes to relationship advice. 

??: Lady Temari, what brings you here?

Temari: Yukata is Matsuri here as well?

Yukata: Yes Lady Temari please come inside?

I nod as I walked inside the simple home interior it had basic furniture to serve there needs as we are Shinobi so it's hard to keep any valuable stuff if you could die in a mission and they also don't have any relatives so they only have themselves. 

Matsuri: Lady Temari, I didn't know you were visiting?

Temari: Sorry for the short notice but I need advice about a thing that I have been facing for two weeks now and you two are the best when it comes to those.