Japan Request & Trouble (Chapter 9)

-----------------------------------------------------

NO ONE POV: 

LOCATION: SUNAGAKURE

-----------------------------------------------------

It has been a year so far and Izuku is now 15 years old as true to his words Suna had undergone massive changes and in a positive way as Izuku had made sure to restore Suna to it's former glory, the first thing he did was place a box in an office were the villagers would place there requests and opinions on what they think could better the village at first the Elders wondered why would he do something like that but he made a valid point that he wouldn't always be there to see what happens and that people of Suna are more aware of there surrounding that was also announced in the roof of the Kazekage tower and people were in joy that there opinion will be taken into consideration and those who had doubts about him being Kazekage was gone. 

With this one single choice it already made a massive impact on the village itself as many elders who participated into illegal thing behind the Kazekage back was captured and prisoned and depending on the crime they would be executed it hurt Izuku but he knew that peace won't come without shedding some blood, There were buildings that were created to house orphans and economy has been booming in Suna as people were living a good life nobody was oppressed without being punished for it and nobody lived in the streets under his watch as he created jobs so those who don't want to be Shinobi would simply chose another simple job that pays them well.

Izuku has also got engaged with Temari and they have already made plans to get married pretty soon before UA starts and that was a good news to the entire village as the fan girls has became less and less and chose to move on from it and just accepted it and even were looking forwards to seeing the wedding. Now we could see Izuku in his leather chair filling and signing some papers as close to him was Kankuro and Temari seated in a sofa getting comfortable as today some Japan officials along with heroes will be coming to discuss a few peace treaty contract.  

Kankuro (sigh): Do we really have to meet with those Japan scum!

Temari: Kankuro!

Izuku: It's okay for you to hate them Kankuro I also hate them but don't let your anger and hate towards them blind you we will have to keep it professional with them unless they decide to start trouble. 

Kankuro (Sigh): Well you are the Kazekage and I trust you decision!

Izuku: Thank You Kankuro!

Temari: What do you think they will ask us?

Izuku: It had to be about the peace treaty that we Suna has maintained with them they will probably ask us to send someone to UA as a sign to show our strong bond between us like Snatch for example who is staying at Japan and have a family of his own.