2

Jimin didn't say anything, but nodded his head, still staring at the dishes in his hands. He started towards the stairs when something made him stop; a voice from his memories that resonated in his mind.

"Which is it? A memory or us?" Jimin

Jungkook turned his head slightly, looking at the floor as though it would give him courage.

"Jimin." Jungkook

"Hmm?" he responded, turning his head so he could see him.

"..... I..... Hmm..... It's nothing." Jungkook

Jimin turned himself fully to watch him climb the stairs. A sad look filled his eyes as he finished locking up the store. Was he still blaming himself? After all this time, he still couldn't let go? Or was it something else? He shook himself mentally and followed Jungkook's previous path up the stairs. He would think about it tomorrow morning. He paused at the empty room on his left. Jigeuk and Jungmin were still visiting Taetae. He missed them. He missed the way they would always cheer him up or make him laugh. Somehow, they both made Jimin feel like everything was going to be okay. Jimin reached his room and pushed open the door. Rays of moonlight were streaming through his window, leaving a soft glow on the bed and floor. He glanced down the hall and stared at Jungkook's door for a moment. A sad smile spread across his face.

"Goodnight..... Kookie." Jimin