10 [FINALE]

Jungkook's pulse had leapt when his lips touched Jimin's. What he had said was all he needed to hear. In that moment, he realized how blind he had been. All this time, he had loved him, and he had not seen it.

Jungkook released Jimin from his hold and let his lips linger over him for a moment before pulling away. Jimin opened his eyes and fixed his gaze on Jungkook's blushing face. I have to tell him, Jungkook thought to himself. I have to explain. Jungkook pulled Jimin up so he could sit on the edge of his bed.

"Jimin... I... I love you. I always have. I just... didn't know how to... tell you. All this time..." Jungkook

Jimin suddenly wrapped his arms around Jungkook, holding him close.

"I love you too, Kookie. I love you too..." Jimin

He let his words trail off. A gentle smile shaped Jungkook's lips as he hugged Jimin back. This is what he had always wanted. He had been waiting for this for his entire life. All he had been looking for was someone to love. Someone who would love him back. 

Memories from his past began to flash back to him. Memories of when he was little. Memories of when Jimin was little. He had been looking for the person who had always been beside him. And now that he had found him, he was never going to let him go.

The end.