6

The engine of his motorcycle disrupted the still air as Jungkook raced across the deserted road. It was still raining, and the combination of the water and the wind was beginning to make him feel cold. A shiver slid up his back as he hunched lower over his bike and sped up. He could see the small village ahead of him through the haze of rain. Small clusters of lights appeared throughout the village. It took Jungkook no time to find the small house and deliver the package. By the time he climbed back onto his motorbike, he was so cold he didn't even remember what the small woman had been talking to him about. I hope I wasn't ignoring her he thought to himself, a slight feeling of guilt washing over him. Starting up his bike again, he turned around and roared out of the village.

Glancing up at the sky through his glasses, he realized that mid-day had already passed. Even though the rain was beginning to let up, he felt numb. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so frozen. His eyelids were starting to feel heavy. Jungkook shook his head in an attempt to fight the effects of the cold. Parking his bike next to the wall of the bar, Jungkook dragged himself through the door and into the warmth of the welcoming interior. The trip through the city back to Jimin's bar had been a blur. He didn't even know what time he had arrived at. Jimin walked into the room at the sound of the door opening. The smile on his face was quickly replaced by a look of worry. Jungkook was dripping wet, shivering, and looked utterly.