CHAPTER 3

"Oh Mew you are back. Where is Gulf? He didn't come back with you? " Love asks as Mew enters the classroom.
"Oh he's coming... right after he has the strength to get up" Mew says while smirking, making Love confused with his answer.

"Oh you're back Gulf! " Soon Gulf also enters the classroom and Love calls out to him. His face looked paler than before.

"Oh you are back sooner than I thought you would" Mew says to Gulf while smiling, irritating Gulf to the point of moving his chair away from Mew.

"Are you ok Gulf?" Love asks, being genuinely concerned. "Yeah yeah I am fine Love" Gulf answers while smiling at her slightly irritating Mew in the process. "Love, do you have plans on when we should start the project? " Mew asks catching Love's attention "Yeah I was thinking, maybe us three could go to any cafe after class and start over there? "

"Ugh us three? " Gulf answers slightly turned off by the suggestion.

"Why, you don't want to go? I guess only Love and I have to go then *sigh*" Mew responds in a mocking tone making Gulf fume with anger. "I'LL GO! " Gulf says as he springs up from his chair. "Great, then let's go together" Love says not understanding what was happening between the two boys.

IN THE CAFE

'Ugh this is the worst. I can't believe I have to spend more time with this guy' Gulf thought as the three of them entered the cafe 'No it's fine. It's better than letting this guy and Love have a date' as he said that to himself Mew suddenly moved inside the cafe and pulled a chair out while dropping his bag to the one next to it "Here Love. You can sit here" Mew said to Love as he showed her his princely smile.

'Huh? Does this guy think he is the main character of a story or something?'

'Hmph, too bad for him as he is nothing but a side character' Gulf's inner monologue continued as he took the seat in front of Love. 'You know what? It's actually good that he is sitting next to Love as now I can sit alone and stare at Love's face while not interacting with that guy' Gulf rejoiced with his decision of sitting arrangement as he had vowed on the way to the cafe to never talk to Mew ever again.

As Gulf thought he suddenly noticed a presence next to him. He turned to check, only to see Mew sitting on the seat beside him.

"Huh?! Why are you sitting here?" Gulf asked, astounded to find Mew there.

"Then where should I sit?"

"Weren't you going to sit next to Love?"

"How can I sit next to her? We are not even close. What if she feels uncomfortable?" Mew said in a matter of fact tone making Gulf speechless. "Either way aren't we supposed to seat buddies?" Mew says while winking at Gulf, making a slight rosy tink to appear on Gulf's cheeks.

"Ugh, whatever. I don't care where you sit" Gulf responds as he looks away from Mew.

"Hey guys, what were you both talking about?" Love asks as she returns with a tray of drinks. "Nothing. Just settling in our seats" Mew says while staring at Gulf.

"Oh ok" Love says, not fully understanding Mew's words as she sits in her seat. "Ok so let's start doing our project, shall we? "

The three of them concentrated on doing their assignment But from time to time Gulf would stop and touch his pant pocket. He would look at Love while keeping his hand in his pocket and sigh as he goes back to doing his task.

*********

"Ahhhhhh. Guys let's stop for today " Love said as she stretched her arms. "Yeah lets. We can finish the rest later " Mew says as he starts packing up. Gulf stays still as he thinks what to do next.

"Gulf don't you want to go home? " Love asks, concerned about him. Gulf finally decides and brings out the things in his pocket to give to Love.

"Ah... Love, do you want to watch a movie with me this sunday? " Gulf asks, nervous about what Love's answer might be and Mew staring at him. But this was his only chance. 'If Mew got closer to Love before the next class then I won't be able to win Love's heart then' Gulf thought as he stretched his hands holding the tickets towards Love.

"Gulf.. I would love to" Love says as she smiles at him. Gulf's face lights up as he quickly hands one of the tickets to Love.

"Then I will see you in front of the theatre on Sunday" Gulf says as he leaves the cafe but not before showing a smirk at Mew who has been quiet the whole time. 'This time it's my win' Gulf thought to himself as he exited the cafe.

IN FRONT OF THE THEATRE

Gulf waited patiently for Love with a smile on his face. He had groomed himself since last to make himself look cool for this date. His smile only grew bigger as he remembered Mew's face that day. 'There is no I am going to let you take my Love' he thought as he heard someone calling him.

"Gulf!" Gulf recognized that voice, so he turned around to greet Love, only to see her approaching him with a bouquet of roses with... Mew.

Gulf stood still in shock as Love and a smiling Mew got to him.

"Sorry Gulf, did you wait long?" Love asks but not getting a response from Gulf.

He kept his eyes locked on Mew and asked "What are You doing here?" while pointing at him. Mew didn't respond but only stared back at Gulf.

"Oh I invited him" Love says, making Gulf finally stop the staring contest with Mew and look at Love in shock.

"I thought as we three are a team we should enjoy the movie together as well" Love says with a smile. "Why, was it wrong for me to invite him? "

"No.. no... it's great that you invited him" Gulf says as he forces a smile at Love.

"Look, he even got me flowers as thanks for inviting him" Love says enthusiastically making Gulf even more shocked.

"So should we enter? I think the movie is about to start" Love says as she enters the theatre while Gulf stays still trying to process everything.

All of a sudden Mew approaches Gulf, putting his face close to Gulf's ear as he says "I guess it's my win".

Gulf stares at Mew in utter shock as Mew smirks and enters the theatre while Gulf screams 'NOOOOOOO' in his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg guys my AU is no7 on #gulf
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Omg guys my AU is no7 on #gulfAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thank you to everyone who is reading this🙏💗

Leave a comment on anything if you want😉

U can read the rest of this story on my twitter where I am more active...

But I post the rest of the chapters here soon too.
Don't worry 😘

Don't forget to click the star 🌟. It tells me you like this story