CHAPTER 4

*SIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHHHH*

Gulf sighed deeply as he stared at Mew and Love happily chatting while enjoying Love's home made sandwiches. These past few days Mew has been bothering Gulf a lot. Last weekend during their movie date Mew sat in between Gulf and Love as he was "not scared" of the movie.

***FLASHBACK***

"Why are You sitting here?" Gulf asked quietly with gritted teeth in the dark theatre.

"Then why did You pick a Horror movie?" Mew asked in the same tone.

"Love loves horror movie and this date was for me and Love not for you Mr. Scaredy cat"

"I Am Not a Scaredy Cat!"

"We will see about that" Gulf smirks as he turns to look at the big screen as the movie starts.

Gulf enjoys the movie as the silent monster slowly approaches the main character. A hand touches her shoulder causing her to turn around and "AHHHHHHH!!!"

That was not the actress screaming but Mew. Gulf turns to see Mew's eyes shut as he clutches Gulf's shirt. It was amusing for him to see a grown man like Mew to scream in such a high pitched voice and holding him so tightly like a baby. But what was not amusing was the feeling Gulf soon got from his pants.

Mew had dropped his soda on top of Gulf in the moment of shock. Gulf's happy feelings towards Mew soon changed to anger as he looked like he had peed his pants.

"Oh no, let me help you," Mew says apologetically as he tries to wipe Gulf's pants with tissues.

"Forget it," Gulf says as he swats Mew's hand away.

Gulf gets up from his seat and leaves the theatre without sparing a glance at Mew or Love.

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Gulf's face darkens as he remembers the weekend's incident. 'Not only did he destroy my movie date with Love and my lucky pants but today he was also invited to this picnic' Gulf fumes in anger as he stares at Mew taking a bite of his sandwich.

"I am so sorry Gulf. I feel very bad that our movie theatre plan got ruined. So to make it up to you I made you this sandwich" Love says as she hands Gulf the sandwich.

'If it's for me why did you give him first?' Gulf thought as he reluctantly smiled and took the sandwich.

"Oh come on, don't be a baby Gulf. It was just a pant and we can have another movie date if you want" Mew says as he gives an annoying smile at Gulf, making him furious with anger.

But Gulf didn't lose it this time. He remained calm and smiled at Mew, shocking Mew in the process.

"Oh no I am not mad. I am just surprised on how the son of the school director could live in the dorms and then go out with us during the weekends. It's as if you are avoiding your family. Don't tell me you are using us just cause you have a bad relationship with them?" Gulf asks, feeling satisfied that he finally found Mew's weak spot. But the response he got was not what he expected.

Mew was quiet. He kept his head down and suddenly got up and started walking away startling both Gulf and Love.

"GULF! That was way too far. You have to apologize to him now!" Love says in a firm voice making Gulf realize his mistake. He got up immediately and started going in the direction Mew went. He ran quickly only to find him sitting on a bench with his head hung low making Gulf feel extremely guilty.

He approached Mew and said "I AM SORRY!" while bowing "It was extremely rude of me to say those insensitive words. I never had any proper conversation with anyone before so I said those things in the heat of the moment but it was your fault too you know. You were acting like a rich kid villain trying to take the heroine away from the hero and.."