CHAPTER 5

'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit'

'I am going to be late again' thought Gulf as he sprinted through the hallway. He ran and upon reaching his classroom forcefully opened the door, making a loud bang and making everyone in class stare at him.

Thankfully the teacher had not arrived or he would have been severely punished.

"Sorry, sorry" he waied to everyone apologetically but smiled broadly as he looked towards his seat.

"Hey Mew!" Gulf said as he hung himself from Mew's shoulders.

"Gulf you are choking me"

"Hm? You know I am not heavy"

"Yeah yeah, you are as light as a feather now let go" Mew says, giving up and smiling at Gulf.

"You guys got really close these past few days" Love says as she looks at the boys friendly convo.

"Yeah, we are now friends!" Gulf says enthusiastically

"Oh really? Since when? I don't remember that happening" Mew says wanting to tease Gulf

"YOU!!.. " Gulf's face puffs up in anger but Mew only smiles at this reaction.

"Ok ok calm down. Don't fight. You both do remember we have to present our project this Monday?" Love says getting serious all of a sudden.

"Yeah" both the boys say in unison

"Ok then. Mew you will be presenting as you are best presenter out of us three"

"Ok" Mew nods understanding his role

"Don't worry" Gulf says as he puts a hand on Mew's shoulder "I will be there to support you" as he shows a thumbs up to Mew.

"Then I might just fail"

"HEY!"

"Quiet down everyone" says the teacher as he enters the classroom calming down the room at once.

"Pssh Mew" Gulfs whispers to Mew during the ongoing class

"What?" Mew answers in a small voice

"Do you want to meet up this weekend?"

"....ok" Mew thinks a little but agrees as he looks at Gulf's expecting face.

"Yes! I will text you the location" he smiles broadly and goes back to his studies.

OUTSIDE THE MALL

"Mew!" Gulf calls Mew as he approaches him.

"Hey, why did you invite me to the mall today?"

"Cause you are gonna help me shop" Gulf says casually "Huh?" shocking Mew

"Yeah. As you are Mr.Popular I thought you should help me choose an outfit for Me and Love's date"

"And why should I do that?" Mew says in an arrogant tone

"Hey don't forget you ruined my favorite pants" Gulf says trying to make Mew feel guilty "Also you promised you would help. Now come on" as he pulls Mew inside the store.

Gulf held Mew's hand as they roamed the stores. They giggled with joy as they looked at all the clothes.

"Hey Gulf you never told me where you were planning to take Love?" Mew asks all of a sudden.

"Ah, I was planning to go see fireworks with her" Gulf answers as he keeps checking the clothes.

"Huh? Fireworks? Why fireworks?" Mew asks, bewildered by Gulf's unusual choice.