CHAPTER 6

*BANG*

That was the sound Mew's door made as he slammed it shut after entering his dorm room.

Thankfully his room was the only one on that floor so not much was heard.

But that didn't help to make his anger disappear as he plops down on his bed, "How could I speak to him like that?!" Mew says, frustrated at himself

"I can't believe I took my anger out on him"

Mew was actually drunk. As after the "fight" with Gulf he wanted to distract himself. But no matter how much he drank he still couldn't get rid of Gulf's stunned face from his mind.

"He probably hates me now" soon the anger in Mew's voice was turning into sadness as he lay down on his bed and covered his eyes with his arm.

"Why can't I ever have anything I like?" Mew says with a voice filled with sorrow as he drifts into the dreamworld.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Arghhh" Mew grunts as he is woken up with the sound of his phone's ringtone. He had a pounding headache from all the drinking last night and could hardly open his eyes.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

Mew's phone kept ringing so he grudgingly picked up the phone and without even checking who it was answered it.

"Hello"

"Mew! Thank god you answered! "

"Huh Love?!" Mew was shocked by hearing Love's voice. He quickly checks the caller id to see that it is indeed Love's number.
'Aren't Love and Gulf supposed to be on their date right now?' Mew thinks for a second and comes to the conclusion
'Are they calling me to show off?' Mew smiles with pain evident on his face.

"Love, are you calling to show off on how much fun you and Gulf are having?" Mew says in a slight teasing tone

"Gulf is not with me!"

"Huh?"

"Yes. I am calling you to ask if you heard from Gulf lately?"

"No! And what do you mean Gulf is not with you? Weren't you both supposed to see the fireworks today?"

"The firework show got cancelled cause of the heavy rain today"

Mew quickly looks at his window to see Love was indeed saying the truth.

"I had called him to cancel today's plan and go home quickly but the call got cut before I could say it"

Mew said nothing and just listened in silence.

"I have been trying to call him for 4hrs now to make sure he got home safe but he still hasn't answered"

"4HRS?!!!"

This finally shocked Mew enough to make him shout.

"When did you say you called him?"

"Around 3:30?"

Mew quickly checks his watch to see it was almost 8pm

"It's Almost 8 and he still hasn't called back?!"

"No. That's why I called you. To see if Gulf had contacted you."

"No. He didn't contact m... " Mew stops mid sentence as he stares at his call log to see Gulf had indeed called him while he was sleeping.

"Mew?"

"Mew?"

Love's voice snapped Mew back to reality.