beg for it

Zayn was sitting on his bed waiting for Harry to come over for math tutorials, since 5 years ago when they started to become friends, Harry always needed Zayn for his math problems, their teacher wanted to assign Harry with another student for tutorials but Harry promised he does his best on next exam, so it was his last chance.

It took Zayn an hour to clean his room and make snacks for them, his parents took his sisters to his uncle's house so they could study in peace.

Zayn had this feeling that he forgot something, something wasn't in the right place, he checked his room twice nothing seems out of place though.

"ugh, why I'm this nervous? It's just Harry! Nothing can go wrong!" Zayn thought, checking his room again, everywhere, his closet, his sheets, his table, his nightstand.

Did he forget somewhere?

He was writing some math problems for Harry when he heard someone knocking on his bedroom door.

"what the- Harry how did you come in?" Zayn asked shocked, wondering if his parents forgot to close the door.

"spare key Zayn, under that flower pot." Harry said, standing on the door frame smirking.

"how do y- you know what? Never mind, I'll bring some snacks for us and then we can start." Zayn said, getting up from bed, making his way out, but Harry took his arm and stopped him.

"not gonna give me a hello kiss? Not even a hug?" he pouted, making his eyes bigger, trying to look cute.

"you scared the living shi-" Harry put his hand on Zayn's mouth stopped him from cursing.

"what did I say about swearing?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"well, you aren't my father so fuck off." Zayn said taking his arm out of Harry's grip.

"I can be your daddy though," Harry said spanking Zayn when he was walking away.

"for the 100th time Harry stop. with. this. gay. jokes!" he didn't wait for tor Harry's answer he just went downstairs mumbling thing under his breath.

'he just can't be straight! He screams gay!' Harry was thinking, laying on Zayn's bed, staring at the ceiling.

"move haz," Zayn said with a tray in his hands when he saw Harry taking all the space on his bed laying like a starfish.

"no you hurt me," Harry said, not moving an inch.

"ugh Harry not again," Zayn put the tray on the nightstand trying to move Harry.

"you are so smoll." Harry said looking at Zayn, he was trying his best to push Harry off the bed.

"IM. NOT. SMALL." he pushed Harry with all he had in him and Harry caught off guard, feel down with a 'thud'.

"ha! You saw that? I'm big!" Zayn was dancing on the bed, Harry didn't move he just laid on his stomach.

"I don't like you anymore," Harry said, faking sadness, if Zayn was happy then so was he.

Zayn sat on the bed looking at Harry with an amused look, "come on Harry we don't have enough time, you have the exam in 2 days." Zayn collected everything he needed and put them on the bed when he noticed Harry was too quiet.

"Harry, what's wrong? Can you move?" Zayn said, looking down at Harry from the edge of the bed when he was Harry was staring at something under his bed.

'did I check under the bed?' Zayn thought.

No he didn't.

Harry took the box out, "hmmm let me see, why do you look like you saw a ghost?" Harry said, before opening the box.