just finger me

It was one of those very hot summer mornings when harry woke up, instantly the first thing he thought about was how fun it was last night, the drinks, the games, the dirty songs and how they danced to them, and of course how they ended up back in the car just so they could have some more fun, not too much though.

When he turned on his right, he saw an angle sleeping next to him, well he looked like an angle now, he was total devil last night, with those sinful lips wrapped around his cock, teasing him to no end, making harry to fuck his throat, he was afraid to do it though, it was his first time, he didn't want to hurt Zayn.

Just with the thought of what happened last night, he felt himself getting hard, it was awkward, he isn't used to these feelings, so he did what he thought would be the best, cold shower.

Slowly he got out of bed, not making too much noise, he made his way to the bathroom, he took his clothes off and put them in the humper.

Looking down he was thinking maybe he shouldn't take a shower to get rid of his up standing dick, there were more pleasurable ways.

Like for one he could wake Zayn up to ask for another blow job? Or he could take the matter in his own hands, he knew if he wakes Zayn up he would be in a bad, I mean bad, mood for the rest of the day, so the second option was the best option.

There was just this tiny little bit of problem, it was his first time, yeah he was 19 and it was his first time, he never thought he would need to do anything like this, as you can imagine, Zayn was his first in everything, he had his first orgasm in Zayn's mouth, best way to start if you ask him.

He step in the shower, thinking it wouldn't be that hard to get that feeling again, so he slowly reached to his cock, a little nervous that he might do it wrong, but it felt so good that he doubt it was anything wrong.

This virgin boy didn't think of at least closing his mouth to stop the moans if he doesn't have the water running.

First when zayn heard the moans he thought he was dreaming, then when he opened his eyes he thought something was wrong with harry, maybe he was hurt? So he rushed to the bathroom, but when he got closer he was sure these noises weren't from the pain, 'dirty virgin' he thought as he sneaked in the bathroom, watching harry, how he closed his eyes how his whole body was sweaty, he was glowing, literally.

The more he stared at harry the more he wanted him back to his mouth, or maybe somewhere tighter.

So he took his own clothes off and decided to join the fun, they can save water too, yeah the same cliché.

"having fun without me?" Zayn whispered as he perked his perfect lips.

"i- i-" harry didn't know what to say, 'I was horny just by thinking about last night?' nope.

"you don't need to be nervous babe, I told you before, its natural, let it out" he whispered the last part as he got closer to harry, taking his now fully hard cock in his hand.

Harry lost his breath for a second, Zayn's hand was cold, and it felt like ice on his body, but he should admit, one of the best feelings ever, the best if he hadn't feel Zayn's mouth on him.

"z-zayn please" harry breathed out, he didn't know what exactly he wanted, maybe a kiss? So he bent down a bit and kissed Zayn for a good minute, but Zayn pulled away completely when he felt harry twitch in his hand, he was there for a shower too.

Harry whined at the loss of contact, "shush, let's have some warm water on our bodies" Zayn said as he adjusted the water temperature, "perfect" he pulled harry for a messy kiss again, he wanted to laugh at how impatient harry was, he was trying his best to have some friction with Zayn's body, but Zayn was being a tease.