paws on your back kitten

so i wanted to write second part of last one, but i felt like i already used every thing, so in this one, like i promised zayn is a needy sub, it's a bit different from everything i've wrote, hope you guys enjoy :)

**************************

Harry knew, he knew better than waking Zayn up from his nap before he wakes up himself, but there was his favorite show on the TV and harry knew Zayn wanted to watch it, there was waking him up and having to deal with an angry kitty or not waking him up to deal with an angry plus sad kitty, so yeah he decided to wake him up.

He was gentle about it, slowly playing with his hair, cooing and little kisses, telling him that his favorite show was on, Zayn opened his eyes looking betrayed, you shouldn't wake a kitten up, no.

But it was too late to back out, Zayn was already mad, he wouldn't let harry touch him, he would literally hiss at him and going further in the couch just staring back at TV.

Harry huffed as he looked at the clock it was Zayn's time for some milk, he walked in the kitchen and filled his bowl with some warm milk since Zayn was mad he added some strawberry flavor in it, just to get his kitty happy, but no today wasn't the case.

"kitten come here, I bring you some milk, come on" harry cooed as he put the bowl down, next to the couch so he can sit and play with Zayn's hair when he is eating his milk.

Zayn gave harry a look, like why are you cooing at me? but he went on his four and walked to the bowl, making sure to wiggle his butt to show the perfect but plug tail in his ass.

harry ignored it though, he wanted to get Zayn back to his soft self, so he crouched down and waited for Zayn, but when Zayn saw the bowl, he looked back at harry and pushed the bowl to his way, successfully spilling the milk out.

Ok so now there were an angry kitten who wanted to throw a tantrum and an angry master who didn't mind teaching the kitten a lesson.

"lick the floor kitten, right now, you are in a big trouble" harry demanded as he stood up to give Zayn a challenging look.

And Zayn? He just sat on his butt and licked his right hand, ignoring harry all together.

Rolling his eyes harry made his way to the playroom, like what was he thinking? Of course Zayn wouldn't cooperate, he found the leash he was looking for and a gag and a flogger, when he got back to the living room Zayn was licking from the bowl, why couldn't the just do that before harry was angry?

Without a heads up, harry put the gag around Zayn's face, he was completely caught off guard, he was about to do something about the gag, harry landed a hard spank on his butt with the flogger, that just made Zayn wanna throw a tantrum even more, so he wiggled in Harry's hand, but harry had the leash around of his neck already and without warning, he pulled on it, with the force Zayn had to go on four, he was trying to talk and probably curse at harry behind the gag, but all harry could hear were perfect moans.

Harry started to walk, getting Zayn to walk on four next to him, it was always the best way to get him calm down, but the flogger constantly slapping his ass was doing something to his body that he didn't have any control of.

"how much do you think I can tolerate your tantrums? Where is my good kitty huh?" harry landed two more spanks he wanted to land another one when he heard that the moans aren't from anger anymore, his kitty was horny, so he let go of the leash a little, let Zayn walk subconsciously and he looked form behind, definitely a big tent in his panties.

"uh-oh, our kitten is horny? Aren't you kitten? You like to be spanked? Mewl if you do kitty" and Zayn let out a long, needy mewl, arching his back as harry played with is ear.