Sub Levi x Fem reader

this is going to be a long one

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

perhaps it was the way you flirted with the other cadets, or the way that you would let your hand graze his hand when giving him his cup of tea, giving him goosebumps. or perhaps the way your eyes stared at him longingly from afar when you were in the lunch room. he couldn't quite get it through his head about what it was about you. but levi wanted - craved - more of you.

he felt your eyes bore into the back of his head as hange rambled on and on about titans and what she managed to find out about eren after doing a few experiments on him.

you knew eren. he was one of the few boys that you flirted with that you were comfortable flirting with. and of course there was mikasa, the overprotective mom friend of eren's. you adored that girl, she was precious. and there was armin, that bastard did know how to manipulate people when needed to. you had heard about what he told bertolt about annie. there was sasha, a sweet girl that you found humorous, along with her best friend connie. and finally, there was jean. that cheeky little shit liked to flirt back with you, it was nice to flirt for jean to flirt with someone who would flirt back - although sometimes he would fumble on his words and be a little awkward -. you were no idiot, you saw the way he looked at mikasa, so you never really said about how he flirted back with you.

of course, you were an older woman, so that chance of you dating anyone in the 104th cadets was ridiculous. but hange, hange was a flirt and she knew that. levi would be sitting with the two you while you two flirted in front of him. you acting as if you two didn't sleep each other.

but of course you would, he's the idiot that told you that it was a one time thing. he was the one that told you that it wouldn't happen again, and that it was just a moment of weakness. he was the one that told you all of that, and there was no turning back. besides, who were you to deny his wishes? so that's what you did. that night you slipped your undergarments back on and left. the next morning you acted like nothing happened. but levi couldn't stop thinking about that night. he probably shouldn't have talked you off that way, but no one had touched him like you did that night. and that scared him, it felt so foreign to him.

he walked over to where you were sitting with the 104th cadets with his usual stoic face, "(l/n), my office after lunch. i need to talk to you, don't be late," was all he said before he walked away.

your friends looked at you questioningly, "what did you do now?"

you hummed with a smile threatening to creep up your face, and you stacked up your dishes, "probably has to do with the fact of how i was being reckless on our last mission. he hasn't told me anything yet, i have a feeling he's going to scold me," you sighed out. the mission was that they all had to get eren back after reiner and bertolt took him and you got too close to reiner. he almost killed you.

they all cringed, hissing. they knew how rude their captain could get when scolding because of being reckless during a mission, "good luck," whispered sasha with a mouthful of food that she stole from jean.

"i think i'll be fine. besides, he doesn't scare me," you said before you stood up and left the lunch hall, heading straight to your captains headquarters.

the cadets looked at where you had left. jean had a closed eyed smile.

"yep. she's dead," that made him earn a smack on the head by mikasa.

all of that leads to your situation now. levi was leaning against the wall near the window of his office with a teacup in his hands; waiting impatiently.

a knock echoed in levi's office, "last name and business?"

"(l/n), you told me to come and see you, captain."