Sub Enmu x Male reader

Warning: degrading and masochism, chocking oralrough, sex crying, slapping , spit, facefucking
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hey! I'm back I will be working on your guys requests so take this for now still hope you guys enjoy it bye!💕
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You watched as the lower ranks bowed down to you and Muzan, crossing your arms a bit and glaring at them. “Pathetic.” You spot, earning a laugh from Muzan as some of the lower ranks trembled, being scared.

“Raise your heads.” Muzan started, turning back to his serious self again. “This is Y/N, the only demon who comes close to my strength. He’s the only demon I’ve fought a deathmatch with so respect him like you do to me, we won’t hesitate to kill you if you chose to disobey.” He finished his sentence, glaring down at the lower demons.

The lower demons were terrified, how could they not? Like one demon like Muzan wasn’t enough, there was another demon equal to his strength that won’t hesitate to kill them. Little did they know that you could read their minds just like Muzan so there was no chance of getting away.

“Are you guys scared?” You questioned them, leaning closer to some of them and locking eyes with a blue eyed demon. “All of your thoughts say something different, so stupid for most of you to forget.” You laughed, walking back to Muzan and shrugging a bit.

“You heard their thoughts, what are you gonna do now Muzan?” You asked and all the male did was laugh, taking a step forward as he repeated their thoughts out loud. “Why is it that you demons in the lower ranks are so weak?” He sighed, moving a bit as he transformed his arm, killing all of them effortlessly besides one.

Muzan started questioning the male as you watched them, getting bored and losing interest quickly until you noticed that Muzan gave the male more off his blood, his body being able to withstand it. “Hmm so not all of them were useless?” You smirked, walking closer and being interested in the other demon.

“He’s all yours, I’m sure he’ll end up disappointing anyways.” Muzan snapped and you rolled your eyes. “Then why waste your blood?” You laughed as you walked over to the demon, being at your own place with the male after hearing a certain note.

Time had passed quickly since that day and before you knew it, he became your discipline. You didn’t really know what to do with Enmu at first but as time went on, you trained together and gave him tips on becoming stronger and to your surprise, he listened well and seemed to have a certain interest in you.

Enmu almost had forgotten you could read his mind so he would shamelessly daydream about you when you were working. It started off innocently but they were getting more and more heated with the day and you knew you would confront him on it one day.

Today was no different than any others, you were doing some things and Enmu followed, being interested in what you were doing. “Hmm what are you looking at?” He questioned, suddenly being really close to you as you turned around, your faces being inches away from each other.

“Who gave you permission to be so close to me?” You asked, only to be met with a grin. You didn’t notice his presence because you got too caught up into the book, it contained some important information about conquering the sun.

“I just got bored, that’s all-” Enmu answered, looking into your eyes as you looked at his lips and back at him, grinning a bit at his thoughts. “So pathetic.” You whispered, leaning a bit closer and pulling back right when your lips were about to touch, only to earn a whine from him.

“Something wrong huh?” You asked, pushing the male down on his knees and grinning at the sight. “Oh no, there’s nothing.” Enmu smirked, moving closer to you as his hands creeped up to your belt. You raised your brow and shook your head a bit, slapping him across the face, only to me met with a soft moan from him.