Dom Mitsuki x Fem Reader

Tw: open relationship, age gap, power imbalance, face sitting, squirting, could be considered dubcon

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

With Katsuki staying in the dorms, Mitsuki and Masaru found themselves needing help, as they were too busy to do all the household chores, since some of them were given to Katsuki. When they offered to pay you to do their son's old chores, you agreed, as you needed money for your university's tuition and had been looking all over for a job.

However, you never expected that accepting it would lead you to your current predicament, backed up against the living room wall as Mitsuki's breasts were pressed against your body.

"M-Mitsuki, we can't, your husband..."

She laughs. "Masaru? Oh sweetie he knows. He is fine as long he is the only man in my life."

You gulp. She had you cornered, and you were starting to lose the fight against your own urges. You were reminded of Masaru's words when he told you how him and his wife had first met. 'I was weak against a strong willed woman, but she was on a whole different level of strenght.'

Truly, when it came to seducing, Mitsuki Bakugo was a menace. You swallowed, lips quivering as you averted your eyes from her, shyly nodding. The blonde smirked, and wasted no time as her hands started to roam your body.

Lip gloss smeared in your neck as she sucked it, your gasps and moans filling the room as both of her hands went to your chest, each one playing with one of your nipples. She teased, pulling and pinching them, grinning as you melted underneath her touch.

Her thigh went up, with the older woman moving her leg in a way to cause friction between her and your clit. You felt your eyes start to water, as everything was too much for you to handle at the same time.

Your flimsy dress did nothing to cover you, and soon, your panties, as well as Mitsuki's yoga pants were wet with your arousal. "How cute" she cooed, her tone clearly condecending as she looked down on you. Taking your hands in hers, she dragged you to her bedroom, saying "Can't have you making a mess in the middle of the living room, right?"

Your own lust clouded your thoughts, and you let yourself be taken by her, your desperate need for release leaving you vulnerable to whatever Mitsuki wanted. She pratically shoved you into the bed, eyeing you the same way a hungry lion looks at it's prey.

You could only beg "Mitsuki... Please..." And in an instant, pearly white teeth ripped trough the fabric of your panties, and the woman's tongue entered you soon after. Her manicured nails dug into the skin of your thighs as she ravished you with her mouth, your screams echoing trough the room as you melted with pleasure.

She giggled between your thighs, amused at how sensitive you were. She curled her tongue inside you, and soon you were creaming on her, a smug smirk on the woman's face as she licked it all clean.

You panted, chest heaving as you tried to come off your high, while Mitsuki crawled next to you. Her soft lips brushed against your ear as she stated "You don't think this is over yet... Do you?"

You barely had time to think of a reply before she sat on your face, her pussy dripping down your cheeks as it pressed against your lips. Clumsly, you stuck your tongue inside, and started exploring.

She tasted and smelles good, and her moans were nice to hear as well. She grinded against you, pratically using your face as a toy, as you tried to satisfy her. You did your best, curling and moving your tongue as far as it could reach, trying your hardest to be good to her.

She kept moving her hips, never once giving you a chance to control the situation, and after a few minutes, she squirted, her juices coating your face and chest as she panted, small groans escaping her lips as she slowly recovered from her orgasm.

She laid down next to you, smiling softly. Her fingers gently caressed your cheek as she asked "Will you come by tomorrow?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Oh if you guys have some request pls don't be shy share them like more girl x girl or boy x boy I'm excited to see your response bye 💕