Dom Jumin x Male Reader

Your Pov:
"(Y/N), I'm horny." Jumin suddenly
announced. I frowned at him Jumin "No.

I'm not having sex with you right now. I'm doing my homework for school." I grumbled.

School? Well, I'm a sophomore in college at Sky University and friends with Yoosung. I am also a part of the RFA and Jumin's boyfriend/lover but something I found out recently about Jumin is that he's kinky. like, really kinky. and ever since I found out about it, he's been having sex with me everywhere in the house. Literally everywhere, you name it. the kitchen, the living room, and even on the balcony. we have had sex everywhere.(so even on the roof damn okay) but usually I would comply and go along with it as I was also curious as to what fucking kinky fantasies Jumin has.

"Fine. I'll push it to tomorrow. Maybe." Jumin replied, muttering the last part.
(damn Jumin calm your horny ass) My face lightened up in relief.

Thanks Jumin. I'll cuddle with you later." I smiled and continued on with my work.

Jumin's Pov:
Wait until you see what I have planned for you (Y/n). I thought darkly and chuckled. (oh no 😅)

The next day....

Your Pov:
I woke up and then woke up Jumin up from his peaceful sleep. How I did it? Of course I smacked my pillow hard on his face!!! Who wouldn't do that?

He woke up, startled that something hard had hit him in the face. (hahah)
He looked at me irritated that I woke him up at 6am in the morning.

"You better hurry up and get changed. you have a meeting at 7 right?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly down. But to him, I only looked innocent and sweet with a questioning look on my face. He quickly got up to shower and change. I went in after he showered. After having a relaxing shower, I exited the bathroom in my bathrobe and saw Jumin looking straight at me while holding something behind his back.

"(Y/n), can you turn around and bend down for a short while?"he asked me and give me a look that said 'don't question me', I complied to his request, turned around and bend down so my ass was hanging out. I heard the sound of the cap of a bottle being closed and before I knew it, Jumin had pushed and slipped something small and oval-shaped into my asshole.

"A-ah~ Jumin."

sorry for not posting I will finish this very soon if I have time I will post more than one 😉 bye!