Sub chuuya x Fem reader

Warnings: dom!reader, sub!Chuuya, degradation, praise, dirty talk, blood warning(??), knife play, bondage. 18+

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Being with Chuuya was, well, a roller coaster. And not in a bad way. He always made you laugh, made you smile and was so, so good to you.

Especially at sex.

You both were so fucking kinky that you actually laughed when the topic was brought up. He knew all your places as did you. Where you both liked being touched, kissed, spanked. You both have been intimate for a while now, and you both had some convo's of what type of kinks you both liked. Both of you established that you both were switches. He liked to dominate but also being dominated and you liked being manhandled but could also work a strap-on.

You told him you liked praise and choking to which he replied with he liked being choked. You widen your eyes at that and smirk. "Ooh, that's interesting. No wonder you use chokers.", you wiggle your eyebrows at him. He chuckles with a faint blush on his cheeks. Luckily, both of you were super comfortable with talking about this type of thing openly and always wanted to experiment in your sex life. Chuuya was thankful to have a girlfriend like you so he could open up about all the kinks none of his previous girlfriends never knew, or rather never cared, about.

Out of all the kinks that you both exchanged, there was one which stood out for you. Knife play. Chuuya told you about it one night about how there was something so sensual and exciting about having a blade run down your body, heightening the arousal of both partners. It was that and gun play but Chuuya never really liked the idea of having guns in the house. Which was odd for a Mafia executive. But nonetheless, his kink stayed on your mind for a whole month and that's how you found yourself at a sex shop, purchasing knives, specifically made for knife play. Boy, was he in for a surprise when he gets home.

When Chuuya came into the house, he wasn't greated by his loving girlfriend like he usually was. Which confused him. "Y/n?", he calls out to you while taking his shoes and hat off. "Honey? You here?", he asks. You walk into in the room and his jaw just drops.

You were using this blood red lingerie which showed off your features. Your beautiful, round breasts which were hoisted up to show the perfect cleavage and thigh belts with something in them but he couldn't see properly since your robe was blocking it.

"Goddamn.", was all he could say while you chuckled. "Like what you see, baby?", you ask sensually. He nods and licks his lips. He starts to walk towards you but you hold out your hand to stop him. "Nah-uh. Strip." You order him and his cock jumped at the authority in your voice. Guess I'm subbing tonight. He takes off his jacket, then his waist coat. When it came to his shirt, he slowly unbuttoned it leaving you to enjoy the show. When his shirt was off, no matter how many times you had seen him, his body was such a sight to see. He then unbuttoned his pants and carefully pulled them down. He was about to take off his boxers but you stopped it. "Leave them on. Come here.", you make a come here motion with your hands and he walks to you. You rub his shoulders and kiss his cheek, then his neck and then his collarbones. You pick up his hands and remove his gloves with your teeth while locking your eyes with his. God, he could cum then and there.

You lead him to the bedroom where he was met with the sight of lit candles and some roses. It was beautiful, but what caught his eye was the ropes on the headboard. "What's all this?", he asks softly, not wanting to break the spell the room had casted. "A surprise. Lay on the bed.", you order him and he complies without hesitation. "You're so obedient babyboy ~", you purr and his eyes shot open. That nickname...that was new. He liked it. He liked it a lot. You straddled his waist and moved his hands above his head to tie them, thanking god that you learnt how to tie properly. "You okay? Is it too tight,", you ask him and shakes his head. "It's perfect.", he simply answers and you smile. You wake up on the bed, with his body still in between your legs and you take off the robe. His eyes ran along your body and when he came to your thighs, wow was he shocked.

There were beautiful knives on your thigh garter belt. All red in color and Chuuya's cock was rock hard. He met your eyes and you chuckled. "Don't think I forgot of that little kink you had, baby.", you say as you lean down to kiss him on his lips. He moaned into it and bucked his hips towards yours. You pull away and grip his neck. "Try that again and we'll see if you cum tonight.", you say squeezing a bit. Chuuya was loving this. He loved your dominant side and they way you could hold yourself when it came to this.

You loosened your grip and Chuuya looked at you, smirking. "Apologize.", you say and shakes his head. "Why should I?", he says cockily and you quickly pulled out a knife from your belt and placed it against his neck. "Otherwise I'll slit this pretty throat of yours, babyboy. Apologize.", you sternly say and he gulps a bit. "I-I'm sorry, Mistress." Chuuya says and you kiss his cheek. "You really are a good boy, you know that? Loving me and letting me use you. But there's more to what meets the eye isn't it? You love the danger of me. The fact that I have your life in my hands right now makes you beg like the whore you are.", you say sadistically. "Yes. Yes, I love it. I'm your whore.", Chuuya says and you smirk while moving the blade down his throat and onto his chest.

"The fact that with a flick of my wrist, I'll slit your beautiful skin, showing a tear of blood and watch it fall. Would you like that? Me marking you with my blade?", you ask and he watches you. "Yes! Mark me, Mistress. Show me who I belong to.", he pleads, getting a bit frustrated from the lack of touching. Just like that, you make a tiny slit on his left rib and watch a faint line of blood form. You lean down and lick his cut earning a moan from him. "Mmm, Mistress~". You run the cold blade down to his boxers and slice open the button, and drag it down exposing his swollen cock. "Look at that. So pathetic. I barely touched you, too.", you say and drag the blade on the underside of his cock making him groan. His chest was heaving and he was hating you not touching him. "Oh, Mistress~ Please touch me.", he begs and you look up at him. His begging voice turned you on more than you planned and you carefully took off of your lingerie and settled yourself on his cock, sitting on his underside. You grind your wet pussy on him and he moans. "Please, Mistress. More. I need to be in you. I need to feel you.", Chuuya chokes out and you smile. "Since you're begging so nicely for me. I'll give you what you want.", you wake up and position his tip on your entrance and sink yourself down onto him. Both of your moans synched with each other and Chuuya threw his head back in feeling you. He fitted in you perfectly, like you both were made for each other.

You started bouncing on him, making the bed creak and he wanted, no, needed to touch you now. To grip your hips and to kiss you. "Mistress, please untie me. I want to touch you.", Chuuya begs and you groan. Not in annoyance but in pleasure. You opened your eyes and moved to untie him, making him smile. His begging always worked on you. But you smiled back at him and gripped his neck instead.

"When I'm on top, I'm in charge."

And you ride him faster. The knot in your belly slowly building up and you squeezed his neck tighter. Chuuya couldn't moan nor call out to you. He started to get a bit lightheaded and he loved it. You could feel yourself getting close and you felt his cock twitch in you. "Cum with me, Chuu. Fill me me up with that cum I love so much.", your moves were rapid now. Rolling your hips the perfect way mad Chuuya roll his eyes back.

"Cum, Chuuya.", you say and you both explode. Before he could pass out you let go of his neck and collapsed on his chest. Both of you were sweaty and panting and exhausted. You woke up from Chuuya's chest to see his eyes closed. You giggle. "Chuu? Honey? You okay?", you ask as you loosen the ropes and untie him. You straddle him and cup his face, wiping the sweat away from his face.

"I'm amazing. That was amazing. You're amazing.", he pants out and you lean down and kiss him. His wrists were red but he didn't care. "Where the hell did you get those knives?", he asks you. "The store. Did you enjoy it? Are you okay?", you ask him, looking at the cut you made on his rib. He chuckles. "I'm fine. It didn't even hurt. I love you, Y/n.", he tells you while cupping your cheek. "I love you too, Chuuya."

All of a sudden, you're flipped over and Chuuya is hovering over you with a devilish smirk on his face. The smirk that told you that you're not going to be able walk properly tomorrow.

"Now, I'm in charge."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So I can't sleep again so here you go hope you guys enjoy! Bye💕