Mission: IRIS

Season 1 Episode 1

Season 1 Episode 1

Mission: IRIS

"Ali, from this day forward, you belong to MATA."

════════ ××× ════════

IT WAS A peaceful night as two white robotic guards stood by the front part of the main base of MATA. The robot which guarded the right side seemed like it just arrived as it took its position. Quiet, it definitely was, not until the robot who guarded the left side of the entrance was pulled in a by a very big and muscular hand. Startled and confused, the other robot turned at the left side. "Halt!" It attempted to command. It didn't know that it was a very wrong move.

Unbeknownst to it, there was a growing presence behind it. A woman with dark hair and purple streaks, tucked in a neat bun─shocked the poor white robot with her black electrifying needle on its neck part. The woman in black suit twirled her pen-like needle before placing it back on her bun-tied raven hair. She didn't even bother to watch the robot fall onto the ground, lifeless, before making a move.

 She didn't even bother to watch the robot fall onto the ground, lifeless, before making a move

Inside, four robots similar to the ones from the entrance, marched as they guarded the hall. They noticed the lift open on its own, but, there was no one inside. In confusion and out of curiosity, they studied the empty lift. Unbeknownst to them, the woman with an agent name, Dos─dropped from the vent on the ceiling. The robots heard the loud thump of the vent. Turning to the source of the noise, they saw Dos kneeling on the ground as she took her shock needle from her hair bun.

She took the chance to throw her pen-like shock needle. The robot on the very front watched as the needle hit its chest part before being shocked and was shaking its whole body in result. The three other robots watched as their other companion fell to the ground, releasing black smoke. The three robot positioned their arm on the front and aimed it to Dos. A shooting-like machine transformed from their arms and began shooting Dos glowing red bullets.

Like a professional agent, Dos dodged flawlessly. She rolled on the ground and did a very impressive somersault. The bullets went pass her, not even a single one hit her. She jumped from side to side before she effortlessly flipped multiple times in the air, landing on the ground behind the robot on the left. She grabbed the robot's head and used it as a shield against the two robots that were still shooting her.