Mission: ALPHA

Season 1 Episode 2

Season 1 Episode 2

Mission: ALPHA

"I thought I told you not to mess with the mission."

════════ ××× ════════

THE MOON was on its full phase, radiantly glowing as it illuminated the supposedly whole dark night sky. It shaped its whole figure perfectly, not only spreading light on the sky but, also shoned down on the Earth's lithosphere─the crust to be exact.The sky wasn't very much occupied with clouds and was rather clear which allowed to show the twinkling stars. The weather was very fine that night, very peaceful and very liked─especially by the star gazers. The stars twinkled in various amount of luminousities which brought out their respective beauty.

But, before we make this into a Science documentary channel, let's go back to the main topic.

Inside the Headquarters of Tong Industries, in the office of the CEO, Aaron stood proudly. "Yes? What do you want, Aaron?" Dr. Tong asked the scientist in front of him. "Dr. Tong, may I show you my latest creation?" Aaron questioned the CEO. "You have five minutes," Dr. Tong answered, still typing on the keyboard of his computer on the desk. "Okay," Aaron clasped his hands together as he nodded.

"We all know that, labour force is a source that's always influenced by emotion," He said pausing before sliding his grey briefcase to the side. "─health and enthusiasm," He counted the 3 factors with his fingers before opening the briefcase which revealed a helmet-like invention. He placed the invention in front of Dr.Tong, whose eyes travelled from the computer to the helmet. "Now imagine, if we can eliminate those factors," He added.

"Meaning?" Dr.Tong questioned, wanting for Aaron to get into the point.  "Allow me to demonstrate," Aaron insisted before walking in front of the trash bin. Dr.Tong watched as Aaron pushed the trash bin down which caused for the crumpled papers which were inside it─to scatter onto the ground. "Bob, please clean that up," Aaron commanded to the head bodyguard, gesturing to the mess he did intentionally. "Heh, you're kidding me," Bob answered him with a snicker.

"As expected," Aaron said to himself befofe he put on his helmet invention. The antenas of the helmet rose up, it was now much taller than before. The top of the helmet glowed a yellow-orange colour. Everyone heard a sudden ring of a phone which means someone was calling. It came from the pocket of Bob's trousers and so, he grabbed his phone. He rose his sunglasses up to his head. "Hello?" He answered after he brought the phone up to his ear.

Bob began to shake as his pupils got smaller. He dropped his phone on the ground whilst Dr.Tong watched in absolute horror. "Bob clean that up," Aaron commanded once again but this time, the head bodyguard obeyed. Bob absentmindedly walked to the trash bin─crouching as he picked the crumpled papers back to where it belong. "Stop right there," Aaron commanded before Bob could pick up the last paper. Bob froze as he waited for Aaron's instructions.