Mission: COMOT

AN ELDERLY WOMAN sat on the couch of her living room, taking hold of a lavish piece of jewellery while she admired the eye-catching ruby pendants hanging from it

   AN ELDERLY WOMAN sat on the couch of her living room, taking hold of a lavish piece of jewellery while she admired the eye-catching ruby pendants hanging from it. "Wow! Pretty!" She gushed as she scanned the beautiful and expensive-looking necklace, it dangled around as she moved. Aunty Fay, the said jewellery collector, placed the necklace down on the table before her as it joined all of the other valuable accessories settled on a gold jewellery box. "I can add this to my new collection," She continued while slipping a matching huge ruby ring onto her finger before admiring how good it looked on her hand.

   Unbeknownst to the woman, a mysterious figure carefully watched her from behind the bushes outside her home. The unknown was seemingly nearing her dwelling, eyeing her by her huge glass door. "Oh! This is a must-have!" She smiled, browsing through her tablet, the screen showed a list of various jewellery that managed to pique her interest. Upon hearing the sudden ringing of her doorbell her browsing was put on hold, her gaze meeting the yellow-shaded sliding door. "Huh? Who came this late at night?" She was puzzled, putting down her device on the table to check the door for any signs of visitors or guests; she didn't expect anyone tonight.

   She pulled the sliding door open to be greeted by nothing but the sounds of crickets singing which bathe under the peaceful moonlight of the city of Cyberaya. "Eh?" She scanned the surroundings while scratching her head in bewilderment, thinking that someone must have fooled her. She closed the door of her home, going back in as she tried to shrug the weird event off her mind. What she sighted in front of her caused her to shriek in surprise.

   A filthy cat with monochromatic eyes gazed at her with an innocent look as it sat on her couch before it meowed at her. "Eeeh! Shoo! Shoo!" She panicked and shrieked, trying her best to get rid of the cat. "Get out! Get out!" She began throwing things at the cat although her aim was so terrible that the cat didn't even have to put an effort into dodging. "Don't make a mess in my house!" She yelled ironically while grabbing everything she could find in an attempt to scare the animal away.

   She grabbed the last object which she came to regret at that moment. "Eh ehh expensive... expensive," She decided to put it back carefully, knowing how much she spent for that vase just to get thrown at a cat. "I... said... get out... eh?" With monstrous strength, she brought a living room chair up but only to see the cat wasn't there anymore. "Huh?" She scanned the room in search of the intruder, she lost track of the cat while she was busy messing up her things. 

   The only thing her eyes met was the now empty jewellery box, the accessories and her lavish jewels were out of sight. She felt like bursting out of frustration the moment she realised what happened.

"NOOOOO!"