Mission: EVEN

Season 1 Episode 3

Season 1 Episode 3

Mission: SERI

"The fight between you two has caused the mission to fail!"

════════ ××× ════════

  THE SOUND OF CRICKETS played through the background as a man walked down at a dark area of Cyberaya's port. Casually taking his phone from his pocket to his ear, he informed the person on the call with him. "The package has arrived, bro," he spoke through the phone call and soon ended the call with a single tap on the end call button. From somewhere, the sound of motorbikes grumbled loudly, the lights of the bikes flashing on suddenly which illuminated the dark area. The bikers drove their way inside Cyberaya port in a rather quick and perilous way without a care.

    Abruptly stopping their vehicles, they stood up. The four tall bikers slowly walked their way to the 'package' they were told to steal. "Hey, step aside!" A voice demanded from behind the bikers which caused one of them to flinch, making a way for their leader. A rather short man walked with an evil glint within his eyes. He rubbed his nose and soon rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "I wonder what's in it for us this time around," he started with a wicked grin crossing his visage.

 "I wonder what's in it for us this time around," he started with a wicked grin crossing his visage

    One of the bikers brought a heavy-looking toolbox, abruptly placing it on the ground. The unknown biker typed in the passcode which allowed them to have the access to the toolbox. He opened the toolbox by rolling it open, it didn't even look like a toolbox anymore. Inside were many advanced tools that were essential to this situation that they are in. The biker picked the crowbar up and immediately tried to open the door of the shipping container. "What are we stealing anyway?" One of the bikers asked their leader, Komeng. "Beats me?" Komeng shrugged.

    "But if it's C-TECH that we're talking about. It's bound to be good stuff!" The short leader caressed his chin sinisterly. "Stop!" A certain voice interrupted them from behind. "Huh?" Komeng and his biker companions turned to the source of the voice. "Who are they?" Komeng questioned as he studied the unfamiliar figures in front of them. From beyond them stood Bakar who is eating a burger together with his only nephew, Ali. "Beat them!" Komeng commanded sternly. Bakar finished his burger, gulping it all at once.