Where's My Love

Life is killing us slowly but we are still in the process of getting a new one. I want a new pure life with you a new history made by the gods of love. 

A new hope, a new ambition and a new dream. But you are so far away from me so far away from my heart and my soul and if you could you would come visit me right now but where are you? 

Black blue and red my life became an another sad story. Characters are dying and weather's getting more aggressive with every tragic event.

 I like it green i like it to seem more bright more white. The sight of you far away makes me aching makes me sick. 

 Green white and yellow I see you coming from a very pure road. You made me think of running away from the ground and fly to the moon. 

I like it green i like it to seem more bright more white. The sight of you far away makes me aching makes me aching, fainting and hurting. You made me try to escape to a new jungle to a new forest

 The wolves are crying the mountains are breaking up trying to eat me with no mercy. And the night is getting darker getting harsher and deadlier and you are not here. 

 The roads are trembling and you are not here. The sky is falling and demons are breaking-in and you are not hereYou are in the other side of the world and I am invoking here and the last I heard:"If I could i would come visit you right now."

***

***

It's true you are not here but you are not gone

Yet.