The Crush

(honest confessions)

Days went by, me forgetting pain a bit, swallowing pills so I can read a phrase, so I can walk without falling. I was scrolling through suggestions, looking for a handsome stranger I can stalk to for the rest of these autumn days, I talked to a lot of boys, none of them was my type, none of them made me satisfied but more stressed out.

The first crush was from my school but then I found out that he was a loser-I-know's friend.

The second crush was a skater, had a very long hair, eyes-catching lips and a pretty smile, he was the best. PERFECT!

The third was a black teenager, had curly hair, wore chic clothes and had an "Iphone" , But he listened to some trash music that I hated the most... I blocked him because of that. "XD"

The forth didn't exist, because I lost interest...

So I kept talking to other boys looking for someone I'd find myself in, yes I was looking for love, that was weird for people, me being in love, they knew I didn't believe or even feel something more than hunger or drowsiness. But with no use, they were all not my type, one was into tunisian rap (not my type of music) , one wasn't understood and one was caring too much about me and I really hated that. So I really lost interest.

And this time there were no crush...

Just more and more depression.