Chapter 4 - Don't let them see your feelings

After that night, they both knew, this time for sure, that a strong bond has formed between them. But it was not just friendship and respect in the middle, it was something more powerful, something they decided to hide in their hearts and not let it invade their thoughts. They both established in their minds that it was better to keep things as they were in that moment, without trying anything that could get them distracted from their work. So they did it. 
They somehow understood that they were both thinking the same so they made an unspoken agreement between them. They were both coming and going by themselves on the set, they were trying not to remain alone in one place and they were spending their time together, but in the company of the crew, almost all the time. 

It was a new day of shooting for the series. Hande arrived earlier on the set. She had to have her makeup done, her hair, and then to get dressed for the engagement party scenes. When Kerem arrived, she was almost done. To move quickly with the scenes, the production decided that Hande would film her alone parts while Kerem would get ready. They couldn't meet, as he went straight to his caravan for fixing his hair. After everything was alright, all he had to do was getting dressed so he was left alone. When he wanted to get ready, he heard a knock on his door.
- You can come, he shouted.
The door opened and Hande entered the caravan. She was wearing a beautiful, yellow dress, she was just like a flower, with her rosy cheeks, bright smile and shining eyes. They stopped for a second. She watched him and he looked like he wanted to say something, but couldn't find his words. Eventually, he took a little step back saying:
- You're beautiful.
She smiled, then stopped. They came to their senses again and she said:
- Um, I finished my scenes. We're having a 15 minutes break now and then we have to shoot.
- It's alright, just now I wanted to get dressed in my costume and I'll come outside.
- Ok, she said leaving the caravan.

She went outside. Everyone was enjoying their break, some were talking, some were drinking a hot coffee, some were on their phones or spending time calling their closest friends or family. She didn't know what to do, she had some kind of a strange feeling. She didn't know why, but she was a bit sad. Maybe it was about being nervous for the scenes, maybe it was about life in general, or it was from this moody weather, but what's certain is that she couldn't tell the reason. She started searching for her phone but then she remembered she left it in her jacket, which was in some other caravan, so she gave up. She decided to just go and sit on a bench, take some time to relax for herself, without talking to anyone, to see if she would feel better after this. She closed her eyes, lifted her head to feel the warmth of the sun and she was just enjoying the cold breeze around her. At some point, she heard the caravan door opening, as she wasn't that faraway from it. She saw Kerem and raised a hand. He made a sign, she understood and went to him.
- What were you doing there? We have 6 more minutes.
- I was trying to relax, she said
- Let's go inside so we can talk.
They both entered the caravan again. Hande looked at him, now dressed in a nice costume. He was looking so good dressed like that but she wasn't the type to tell boys this kind of things, so she didn't. She just took a look at him and probably, he understood. He took a seat on the sofa and she chose to remain at a distance, on a chair, next to the door.
- Something's wrong, what happened? He asked
She really tried not to show how surprised she was when he saw something was going on. She was happy that even if they didn't know each other for such a long time, they got to know when the other one was feeling sad, or lost, bored or even angry. Actually they both spent a lot of time together and in different situation, dealing with different people, not they almost learned how they were feeling in some kind of situations, and this was a good thing.
She took a long breath.
-To be honest, I don't know. I feel something, but I don't know what I'm feeling. I just have a strange state of mind right now. I don't have this desire to do something, to jump from excitement, to laugh, I really don't know...
- You know, at some point this is normal. And do you k now why?
She nodded her head as a "no", and he continued:
- Because we're not robots, without feelings. We're humans. Our mood changes based on a lot of things. So now you shouldn't be even more sad because you don't know why you're actually sad. Look, just think about the fact that we're having to shoot some scenes right now, in some hours we will have a lunch break, then just more scenes and then you will go home, you'll talk to your sister, you will feel better, you will play with your dogs. Aaaand, if this doesn't help, I'm here to make you laugh. Look
He tried to make a funny face, but failed, and Hande started to laugh.
- Thank you, she said still laughing. You're so nice.
Just after she said it, they both heard the staff shouting from outside. It meant that they had to go and started filming.