Chapter 5 - Antalya

Disclaimer: in the end of the chapter, it has some explicit content. 

So it was true. They were really going to Antalya in just a few days. They knew the next episode would have most of the scenes there, but they never thought about asking the production if it's gonna be really filmed in Antalya or not. But now they knew for sure. They had one free weekend, and then they had to pack their stuff and go in this amazing work trip. Everyone was excited.  Hande and Kerem went home that night, constantly thinking about the beach, the salty air, the waves sounds and... them spending this time together. They haven't finished reading the script for the next episode, but they both wanted to know what would happen, so no matter how tired they were, they took all of the papers and started searching for their scenes. 

  The morning found them both so tired. Kerem woke up because of a rock song slipped by mistake in his chill mix on spotify. He was so sleepy that he even forgot to stop his music. He was feeling just like he had a hungover. He couldn't say at what hour did he go to sleep but he just knew it was late. He got up and saw he was still holding in his hand the script. He put it down and went straight for a shower, then started to follow his almost daily routine: preparing a smoothie, eating the breakfast and go out for a walk with Hector. 
   In the other side of the city, Hande was awakened by her alarm. She took a look at her phone *9.30 am*, sighted and put her head back on the pillow. Just when she opened her eyes a little bit more, she saw some papers on the floor. "The script", she said for herself and jumped to clean the mess and put all of the papers in order. Probably she fell asleep and put it on the bed, so in her sleep, she spread it. Fortunately she could read and understand it, so she arranged them quickly and went for a shower, and then she changed her clothes. She opened her messages and texted Gamze to come over. Meanwhile, she prepared the breakfast and opened the windows so she could smell the summer air. Just after she finished eating, she heard a notification. It was a message from her sister: "Don't you wanna come at my place instead? Caner is in your city-zone right now so he can pick you up." 
"Perfect. I'll text him."
She smiled thinking about spending some time with her family, then she called Caner while starting to clean the table. 
- Caner on the phone, I was just thinking of calling you.
- Perfect, I talked to Gamze and she said you' re around here. Can you come take me as well when you go home? 
- Of course, are you done in 10 minutes?
- Yes, give me a message when you're here.
Ending the call, she ran to her room to take a purse with the things she needed. She brushed her hair, put some perfume on, made sure her dogs had enough food and water then put her shoes on and went to the door. She had to wait just a few seconds and Caner arrived. Hande got into the car and as soon as she closed the door behind her, Caner turned to her with some weird glasses on, he took them with one hand, threw a mysterious look then whispered:
- Your ride arrived, miss Erçel! 
He quickly started to drive and Hande couldn't keep herself from laughing. He was such a dork and she was so happy her sister was married to him. He always made her smile and this was the most important, to have someone besides you that makes you happy no matter what... and she was hoping she'll find a man like this soon. 
Arrived at Gamze's house, she entered in a hurry, took off the shoes and ran to hug her sister. 
- Heeeey, I'm so happy you came.
- Me too, it's so good to see you again.
- You know, if you want, you can sleep here tonight.
Hande had no time to say yes because Mavi, who was playing with her toys, was coming to her aunt for a hug. 
- Little pumpinkkkk, hello there, she said taking Mavi into her arms. I've missed you. 
She kissed her on her both cheeks then turned to Gamze saying: "Yes, I'll stay."
They spent all the day talking, playing in the yard, cooking and just being with each other, like a family they were. They always valued the time spent together, these were ones of the most precious moments in life- being with your loved ones, not worrying about anything, just smiling and laughing every second. And for Hande... this moments were the best ones. Eventually both sisters ended up in the kitchen, preparing the dinner, because time was flying so quickly when you were happy. After some time, while they were eating, Hande started to speak:
- There is something I didn't tell you. 
Gamze and Caner threw each other a confused look, then turned to Hande again, so she continued:
- Oh, it's nothing scary, I'm sorry, I just wanted to say that I will go to Antalya on Monday, to shoot some scenes for the 5th episode. 
- Antalya, huh? How long will you stay?
- Well I am not sure, 2 nights I think. But I wanted to ask, can I bring my dogs here? 
- Sure, of course, there is no need to ask, you know you can always bring them.
- Perfect.
They continued to talk about some things related to the series, but she couldn't say too much, then about Antalya, and eventually, they went to sleep. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 07, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

From partners to lovers - Hanker fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें