~Chapter 2~

An unexpected surprise

Nobody's POV:

After Mono arrived, him and Six had a lot of time to catch up. Meaning they could talk about whatever without being chased by an deadly creature. Life was peaceful now.. Six was content, Mono was getting over his Monophobia(1) slowly. They heard something at the door of the lighthouse, being two 12 year olds now they felt responsible and opened the door. Before them was someone that they thought was dead, it was Seven. He was exceedingly bruised up and bloody. Teeth markings about four inches deep.. from what Mono guessed were from Six. Six understood he was the gnome she had eaten but how is he alive? After getting a few questions into Seven he seemed confident and comfortable with the two around him, "So.. Your Mono, and your Six?" Seven said pointing to the ones which the names belong to. They not nodded, "Yes, I'm Mono, and the one with the long black hair is Six. My companion." Mono stated, "Are you two dating?" Seven asked. This question took Mono and Six off guard and they turned almost as red at The Lady's kimono. Seven laughed, it was nice to know people were out there for you. People who were forgiving, people who had the same issues, people who need a place to stay, and people who are afraid of being alone..

———————————
(1)Monophobia: is the fear of being alone or lonely