~Chapter 10~

Unforgivable Secret

Six's POV:

I was sitting by a window when Mono was sitting in the rain, this was unusual. Usually he would stay inside during rainy times. Mostly because he starts to static a lot in the rain, affects of being able to move through Televisions. But he was acting kinda odd. But I guess I can't pry into it. Meh.

Nobody's POV:

Recently Mono has been thinking about going back to the tower. He doesn't know why he would want to go back, but he doesn't feel like Six forgives him, and that Seven hates him. He wishes that he could have a break. But nonetheless he won't get one. It's life really. And now to Seven, who's in the kitchen trying to get a TV signal mostly because Mono likes to mess with Seven and Six's TV's. It's not like him to mess with the signal this much though.. Six, was by a window. Observing Mono's body language. Something she had learned over time from staying with him. Most of the time when he was still exhausted, he would've had a sleepy look in his eyes. And the static in his white eye would be dull, if he were to be mad well the static would escalate. Sad, he'd just have little to no static, happy he would have very few statics going across his eye. Him being happy confuses Six most of  time, mostly because she mixes happy with sad a lot. And Seven, Seven just likes to have three emotions. The three emotions he likes to have are Jealousy, Happiness, and one that can't really be read by Six. But Mono describes it as Hatred.

Mono's POV:

I've been thinking about going back to the tower. Maybe then I could be happy, my thoughts were interrupted by someone opening the door,"Mono? It's nearly time for dinner. And Seven wants you to stop messing with the television signal." The voice I heard sounded like Six's. I couldn't bother to reply, "Mono?" Six asked worriedly and she walked over to me, "OH MY GOD." Six was surprised by my face. I had static all over my face and the grayish skin that was around my white eye was down to my chin almost. Six hugged me and cried into my shirt, "Six.. do you actually love me? Or do you just feel pitiful.." I asked her, "What gave you that idea?! Of course I love you!" She replied looking up at me, I just stared at the docks, "Don't tell me your planning on going back to the signal tower! I just got you back a year ago.. I don't want you to go again." Six said looking at me and putting a hand on my cheek. The static calmed down, I looked down at her. Tears filled my brown eye, "There's my Mono.." She said happily, "I'm sorry.. I was gonna go back but I can't. I don't want to leave you both. What would you do?! I don't know probably die. You'd most likely go haywire.." I stated crying into Six's shoulder. Six sighed lovingly and placed a kiss on my cheek.

Seven's POV:

I heard the door open again, as I looked over to see the two lovebirds. I was greeted by Mono's insanely staticky face, "What happened?!" I exclaimed worriedly running over to the two, "Mono was thinking about leaving.." Six said crying a bit, "He can't though.. we'd go insane." I stated. Six nodded and Mono's static calmed down. The grayish skin he had was starting to retract up to around his eye, thankfully in this state he could eat. So we sat down and didn't talk for the entirety. Mono was the first to go to get a shower, "I'm getting a shower and then sleeping. Six, if you-" Mono was cut off by Six nodding and putting a finger up to his lips. Six smiled at me and asked if it was okay for us to go at the same time, I nodded and fell asleep on the couch. They didn't do anything intimate readers. Trust me, I would've woken up.