~Chapter 3~

A pain to Mono

Six's POV:

After Seven's arrival we found out that there were rooms in the lighthouse, all furnished and made nicely. So we assigned rooms, I got the one that had a rain pattern and it was yellow, Mono got a brown tones room with a tv static pattern(He didn't really specify why he wanted the room..), and Seven got a small blue room with pictures of the gnomes from the Maw on the walls. Mono hadn't come out of his room for hours now, me and Seven were getting worried. So we came to the conclusion to check on him, "I'll go." I stated. Seven tried to protest but I shot him a look, he understood and stayed quiet. Once I reached Mono's room I heard mumbles. I opened the door and found him lying on the ground crying. He was staticky, like really staticky. His TV was broken, he can feel the TV... Interesting, "Mono! Hey! Your okay, the TV can be fixed. Let me go get Seven to get it out of your room okay?" I stated trying to comfort Mono. He nodded and tried to focus on what I had said. When I came back Mono was even worse, he was insanely staticky. Seven grabbed the TV quickly and ran out with it. When he came back Mono's head was in my lap. I was comforting the staticky male, "Is he okay Six?" Seven asked me.

Mono's POV

"Is he okay Six?" I heard Seven ask Six, "I think so.. he's never done this before. So I'm guessing this is from the signal tower.. back at Pale City." Six replied to Seven, "Pale City?! I used to live there. What was it like? I ran away before this 'Thin Man' turned me into one of the monsters there." Seven stated, "Maybe don't say that name.. he was Mono's future self. And Pale City was fairly scary. Mono lead me through the city like he knew it. He did, apparently Thin Man was trying to stop a loop by taking me. But he failed miserably.." Six replied to Seven. I was calming down with the static finally, Seven noticed this. Six took a while longer to notice, but my brown eye started to go pale. I was losing my humanity.. Six realized this.. and did something I won't forget.

—————————
Cliff hanger! Suuuffferr!!