~Chapter 18~(They are 18 almost 19 here.)

Lewd Truth Or Dare

Nobody's POV:

Cindy had taken Seven's collar in attempt to force him to play truth or dare. These four adults were 20 now. Mono was the oldest having his birthday in September, Six followed behind him having her birthday in November, Seven followed six with his in December, and then Cindy followed a few days behind him. Mono sighed as he was dragged into the large living room they had, Cindy and Seven had sat down. Seven was sitting in Cindy's lap. Guess they were playing a game before Mono woke up from his nap. As Six pulled him down to the ground Cindy started the game, "So, Mono. Kiss or dare?" Mono was taken back, "Dare." He replied hastily, "I dare you.. to make out with Six for a whole minute." Cindy said smiling and rubbing Seven's neck. Six gulped, and Mono did the dare. After the minute was over Mono asked Seven, "Other guy in this lighthouse, kiss or dare?" Seven was shocked, "D-dare.." The smaller boy was embarrassed, "I dare you to take off your shirt." Mono stated, "Alright alright." Seven took off his shirt. Cindy covered her nose, "Six kiss or dare?" Seven smirked knowing his sister would chicken out, "K-kiss.." She responded, "I want you to kiss Cindy." Seven smirked devilishly, "O-oh.." Cindy blushed a deep red from embarrassment. Six kissed Cindy and hid behind Mono, "Cindy.. kiss or dare.." Cindy nodded knowing the answer, "Dare." Six smiled cheekily, "I dare you to strip down to your undergarments." Cindy turned into a tomato and stripped down to what she was told, "Mono kiss or dare?" Cindy said hastily just wanting this game to end, "Dare." He replied quickly, "Strip naked. You can hide your bits with a pillow if you need to." Mono was purely dying and stripped naked. He grabbed a pillow before taking his underwear off though, "Six kiss or dare?" Six bit her lip, "Dare.." She replied, "Kiss my neck til you find my sweet spot." Mono was eager to know if she knew where it was. Six did as told and found it almost instantly, Mono moaned. Everyone in the room died from how hot that was, "Alright, Seven kiss or dare." Six was just waiting for this to end aswell, "Dare." Seven stated, "Play 7 minutes of heaven with Cindy in the bathroom." Six smirked at her friend. Let's just say there were a lot of moans. Only when they came out Mono and Six were disappointed to find they were just making out. Cindy did have a lot of hickeys on her neck though, "Mono kiss or dare?" Cindy knew what she was doing, in a way of revenge, "Dare." Cindy smirked, "Fuck Mono.." Mono was as red at The Ladies kimono. Mono and Six went into the bathroom, a lot of swearing and a mixture of moans and groans were heard.

Cindy was nearly killed after that, not by the fact that Mono and Six haven't done IT before. Just for the fact that it was forced basically.