~Chapter 12~

Unknown Behavior

Nobody's POV:

When Six and Mono got to Six's room Six started to realize the unsettling behavior Mono had. He was itching at his wrists for some odd reason, so Six being the curious person she is took one of Mono's wrists and inspected it. There were cuts all on it, except they were made by scissors.. something dangerous to cut yourself with, "MONO?!" Six exclaimed out of pure shock, "Yeah..?" Mono responded. He was coming out of it slightly. Six hugged him and bandaged his wrists up.

Six's POV:

I had just managed to bandaged Mono's wrists up when I remembered why were up here. Alright~ Gotta seduce Mono.. should be easy, "Mono.." I began as I cornered him at a wall, putting a knee between his legs. A small stiff groan came from him, "You never told me that you were waiting for this..~?" I could feel him getting hard on my knee. So I moved my knee a bit, who knew he could be a bottom.. Mono let out a slight moan, "S-Six~! Please.." He asked with a hint of desperation lacing his words. I smirked and started painfully unbuttoning his shirt. He was clearly irritated, "Just.. fuck me~" He pleaded. I chuckled, and unbuttoned his pants, what I saw surprised me. He was fully erect, I moaned at the sight. He was growing impatient clearly, so I pulled his underwear down and gasped again. God he needed me...

Seven's POV:

I kept hearing moans and groans come from upstairs, Six must've don't what I told her to. God.. I wonder what Six looked like. Well I'll find out once they come down and Six is leaning on Mono. A scream came from upstairs, "MONO~!" It was Six. I gagged, "Thankfully I'm Aromantic am I right?" I asked the gnomes. I picked up a bottle from a bag and inspected it, "Guess I should get Six drunk next time and see how it plays out." I stated calmly as I opened the wine. I started to set up dinner since they would be hungry after this, especially Six.

Time skip

Nobody's POV:

When the two lovebirds got finished they came downstairs only to find dinner, and a grossed out Seven. They apologized and the three ate.