Chapter 1

"Alright Im gonna head out I have a headache" I say to Alan. "Why don't you go upstairs and take a nap" he says. "You'll feel better" he says. I look at him. "You sure?" I ask him. "Yeah ill have Edgar take you up" he says. "Edgar!" He yells. "Yeah!" I hear a voice yell from the back. "Take lydia upstairs into my room and give her medicine she has a headache!" Alan yells. "Alright I'll take your girlfriend upstairs!" He yells giggling after. I let out a giggle as he comes walking from the back. "Shut up" Alan says rolling his eyes. Edgar grabs my hand. "I'll see you in a little bit" I say letting out a giggle. We walk upstairs. He hands me medicine and water as I take It. I hand him back the cup he walks me to Alan's room as I lay on his bed. "Feel better beautiful" he says. "I'll try" I say closing my eyes and taking a deep breath.

2 hours later.

I slowly open my eyes and sit up in Alan's bed. I see the door open and Alan walks in. "Hey I was just about to come wake you" he says smiling. I smile at him. "I'm up now" I say standing up. He grabs me by the waist and kisses my lips. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he says. "Hey it's alright" I say giving him a small pec. "I'll see you tomorrow" I say smiling and walking down stairs. I grab my purse from behind the counter where Edgar is. "Alright I'm out I'll see you you later" I say to Edgar giving him a small smile and walking out. As I go to walk out I bump into someone.

I look up and see a boy with curly hair and beautiful icy blue eyes. "I'm sorry" I say to him as I go to walk away but he grabs my hand. I turn around. "I'm Michael" he says. "I'm lydia" I say smiling. "Care to join me for a coke" he says. "Sure" I say as we walk away to a stand. "So..are you new? I haven't seen you round before" I ask him. "Yeah. Me and my brother just moved here today. My moms fishing for a job. It's really hard on her right now" he says. "Aww I'm very sorry" I say to him. "It's alright but what about you, tell me about yourself" he says. "What do you wanna know" I say as we near the stand. "Two cokes please" he says. "Favorite color" he asks. "Blue" I say looking into his eyes and then looking down.

"Your not just saying that Cause of  my eyes right?" He says. I let out a giggle. "No" I say smiling. The guy hands us our cokes and we walk off. "Favorite movie" he says. "Don't have one" I say. "Boyfriend" he says. "Don't have one" I say smiling. He smiles at me. I get a cold chill around my body as I take a deep breath. I turn around only to see a group of boys looking at me. Michael follows where I'm looking. "Do you know those guys" he asks me. "No" I say lying to him. Of course I know those guys. They are blood sucking vampires. I mean they are hot don't mind me they are hot but they are blood sucking monsters. "Lydia..lydia" I hear Michael say. I turn and look at him. "Hmm" I say. "You wanna go walk around" he says. "Yeah" I say. He holds out his hand and I take it. As we near the guys trying to walk past them Dwayne hops off his mortal cycle grabbing me by my waist basically taking me out of Michaels arms.  "Where you going doll?" David says. "For a walk David" I say. "No I'm sorry you can't" he says. "I can to and I will" I say walking out of Dwayne's arms to Michael grabbing him by the arms and bringing him towards me. I look at him. "Cmon" I whisper.

He looks at me as we start walking. "I thought you said you didn't know them" he says. "I do I just- they are bad news in a way so I don't associate myself around them" I say. We start walking around as we reach Max's video store. "Wanna come over to my house and watch a movie" he says. "Sure I'd like that" I say. We walk into the shop as Michael gives this lady a hug. "You must be lydia" she says. "Yeah that's me" I say shaking her hand. "Your dad told me a lot about you" she says. I look towards max. "Oh did he" I say to her. "Dad" I say walking into an isle. "Ooo Michael what about  'Ferris bueller's day off'" I say grabbing the movie turning and looking at him.

"Yes I like that movie" he says. We walk to the cashier. "It's on the house doll" max says. "Thanks" I say. I grab Michael's hand and we walk out only for him to stop and turn back to his mom. "We'll be at the house mom. Sam wants to stay for a while. But  we'll go find him and see if he changed his mind" michael says smiling. We start walking as I finish my coke and throw it in the trash same as him. Michael grabs the movie and puts it on the inside of his jacket  in his pocket. I hear sounds of mortal cycles come up behind us as we turn around.

"Cmon lydia we are going home" he says. "Not tonight" I say. "I'll see you guys whenever I see you guys" I say walking as Michael keeps his eyes on a  smirking David. "Michael" I whisper. "Cmon. Let them be. They just wanna get under your skin" I whisper. I see the guys stiffen to those words. He turns to me grabbing my waist as we walk to the comic book store.

Yess first chapter I hope you guys like it!!