Chapter 5

"You really shouldn't have done that" I say. I feel his hand trail from my neck down as I suck in a breath fear of what will happen next.
'I got your dinner' I say to them in my thoughts. 'We don't know where you are' Marko responds back. ' a dark Alley past the tattoo parlor' I say.

"You really shouldn't have done that" I say to him. I turn him around to where I'm against him. I knee  him as he falls to the floor. I hear engines of motorcycles near us. As he goes to slap me again but a hand blocks him. I walk around him and smirk at David. I walk behind the guy as I put my hand on his neck and whisper in his ear. "They'll make the pain go away. Just don't scream" I say. I look at David and look away as he goes to attack him. The guys smirking and jumping with joy behind David as I hold the guy still. Luckily I didn't get blood on me. As I fill the guy go limp. I drop him to the floor. David looks up at me and smirks.

He looks at my face and goes to touch it but I wince at how sore it is. "He hit you hard huh" he says. "Yeah but it's fine" I say. I look down at his body. "Cmon let's get out of here" I say to them walking out. Paul wraps his arms around my waist. I look up at him. "What" I say. "Nothing" he says. "Cmon let's go" he says. I hop on the back of his motorcycle as the guys hop on theirs  and we make our way back to the entrance like nothing happened. At the same time michael pulls In. "You ditched me for these ones today" he says. I look at him. "No I didn't" I say. He study's my face. I hop off the motorcycle. He then comes charging at Paul. "Michael no!" I yell. The guys go to stop him. "You hit her huh You asshole!" He yells. "No he didn't" I say. I walk up to Michael and grab his face to make him look at me. "Cmon. Michael. Come home" I say to him as his eyes switch from a dark blue back to the baby blue.

He softens against my touch. "So exactly what happened then" he says. "Did you not hear my conversation with sam" I say as I let out a giggle. "I don't pay attention to sam" he says and as he said that I see sam right behind him. "So everything I've said these past years you never listened" sam says and walks off. Michael goes to go after him but I grab his arm. "Just let me go after him" I say and walk away. I follow sam into the comic book store. "Hey" I whisper to him. He just looks at me. "Sam, Michael didn't mean what he said" I say to him. "What do you know! You don't have a brother or a sister! So you don't know!" He says. I look at him and storm out. "What did he say" Michael says. "Ask him don't ask me!" I yell at him. "Hey slow down sweet cheeks" Marko says. "No just leave me alone all of you" I say.

I walk off the bridge and onto the Beach. I sit on the sand lay down and look up at the stars. I let out a sob as the tears slide down. 30 minutes later I hear a voice behind me say. "Lydia I'm sorry I didn't know"

I don't look back or anything I just stare at the stars. "It doesn't matter. Just wish It's was me who died instead of my brother" I say. "Don't wish bad on yourself" I hear sam say. "It's not wishing bad when your past haunts you" I say to him. "I'm not mad sam. I just want you to know that Michael didn't mean anything he said. Siblings say stupid things but they don't mean them" I say to him. "Yeah I know" he says. "You should go find michael and forgive him" I say to him. "Let's go" he says. "You go. I wanna spend a couple minutes in silence" I say. He stands up and walks alway. I take a deep breath standing up a couple minutes  after.

I walk back into the bridge of the board walk. I feel someone grab my wrist as I turn around it's Paul. "Hello gorgeous" he says. I smile at him. "Hi Paul" I say. "How are you feeling?" He says. "Well I'd be better but I'm fine" I say to him as he looks at me confused. "I'm good" I say to him as I go walk away towards Michael and Sam. "I'm sorry I didn't know" Michael says hugging me. "It's alright" I say hugging him back.

'Even thought it haunts me I'm alright'

I see all the guys turn their heads and look at me even sam. As I wonder to myself how he heard me. Yet I realize all the guys can hear since they look at Sam. I shake my head and walk away. I walk with Arms crossed as someone accidentally runs into me I go falling to the floor. Whimpering as I cut my hand. I feel myself being lifted. As I take a deep breath keeping eyes on the guy infront of me. He yanks me by my arm. A hint of fear in my eyes as someone yanks me back. "Don't touch her man" I hear Michael say.

'It's alright. guys like him ain't worth it' I say as I turn to Michael. 'Yeah well he shouldn't be touching you' he says.

I turn back to the guy. "Watch where your walking. Next time you won't be" I say smirking as I grab Michaels hand. We walk towards a Ferris wheel. "Wanna ride?" I ask him. He grabs my waist and whispers in my ear "Id love one". I smirk at his comment as I pay the guy. And we take our seats locking our selfs up.

Hope you like this one! I'll be updating ~take it back~ and ~stuck in the middle~ tonight!