Chapter 6

⚠️ chapter is extremely sad!! Kissing and touching included⚠️

The ride starts as I look up at the stars. And then at Michael and he grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss back as his hand trails down to my chest as he grips my boob softly and I let out a moan against his lips.

'Michael'
'Yeah'
'Keep doing that and you'll get in trouble tonight'

He pulls away looking at me. "Then I guess I'll keep doing it" he says smiling as I let out a giggle. We come to a stop and realize we are at the top. "1..2..3" I whisper to him as the fireworks go off. I smile as I look at the different colors. "This is cool" he says. I smile at him. "I used to come here with my brother" I say to him. "He really loves the fire works. I Would always ask to stay like this when it would start I would always slip the guys an extra 10. But since I'm always here he always stops no matter extra or not" I say to him.

"You seemed like a fun sister" he says. "I wouldn't know. He never told me although he did mention I was cool" I say letting out a giggle. "Still haunts me though" I say to him. "How did it happen" he says. "Car accident" I say to him. "Max found me roaming the streets one day limping. He decided to make me his foster daughter. That's how I met David, Marko, Paul, and Dwayne. They then later introduced me to star and laddie. Who I now protect laddie like he is my little brother. I knew from day one that max was head vampire but I never really cared. I lived my life in fear since I was 1 and stopped caring about what  happens to me after. They turn me  into one then I turn into one I can't stop what comes to me but I do know that I will not be  fearful about it" I say to him as I watch the fireworks. "What do you mean if you don't mind me asking what do you mean since you were 1?" He says. I look at him as my eyes start to water.

"My dad and my mom were abusive to me since I was one. I remember being so scared I peed in my pants one day and they just hit me for that. I then found out a couple years later when I turned 4 we were having another baby and I knew I would protect him or her cause At The time I didn't know, but I knew I would protect it with my entire life. I then found out I was having a brother and I knew  my dad was gonna be tough on him and one day I just told him that if my little brother ever does anything wrong then he hits me instead. He hits me and yells at me for his mistakes. I told him when I was about 13 or 14 and my brother was just about what i don't know 5 maybe 6 I'm not sure" I say pausing for a second an talking again.

"They wanted to take us to the zoo and mind me I just turned 15. My brother was  happy and everything. I had bruises on my body so I remember dressing in a long sleeve shirt and jeans. I remember telling him before we got into the car. 'I won't let anything happen to you when we are at the zoo. I'll be behind you every step of the way' and giving him a kiss on the head. I put him in his chair and buckled him in. I buckled myself in. I looked out the window and I remember to go turn to look at him and see a car speeding his way I remember unbuckling myself and jumping in front  of him to guard him. As his screams and my screams can be heard.." I say as I pause. "I just remember him screaming and his screams caused a lot of pain " I say to Michael. "I held him as he dug his head in my chest as I squeezed my eyes Shut tightly and held him close and just remember screaming I love you repeatedly and remember telling him that I'll protect him" I say watching the firework as tears fall down.

"Our car did a flip, glass broke, what not. And then it just stopped and everything went black. His screams stopped. My parents stopped screaming. I remember laying there gasping for air as I turned my head to look at him. And it was just blood dripping from his head as I went to go wake him and told him to wake up multiple times. I then see a medal stick of some sort in the side of his head" I say as I go swallow trying not to sob. "I went and I went and I went to go wake him not thinking much of the medal stick thing. But I knew he was gone I just didn't care in that moment. I remember calling for my parents but they didn't wake. As I turned my body to see them dead to. I crawled out the window to my brothers side waking him up again but he didn't as I just sobbed and got his blood on my hands as I pulled his dead body from the car and held him against me repeatedly telling him I'm sorry and I couldn't protect him and I let him down. As the cops came and tried to grab him from my arms but I yelled at them to leave me alone with him. And they did" I say turning to Michael and then turning back around.

"I gave him a kiss on the top of his head and told him I'm sorry and I loved him for the last time before they took me to the hospital to get examined. As they told me it was my time to go I lied and said my grandma is waiting for me in the car she's here blah blah blah. I walked and walked and walked till I reached my house" I say to him. "A couple weeks after that is when max found me and then this life began. It still haunts me and I could never get the screams out of my head and now whenever  I have bad dreams it's either Marko or Dwayne that calms me down" I say to him. "But I'm fine" I say wiping my tears away.

😭😭 I'm so sorry this chapter is literally sad! I'm bawling bro I- 😭 RIP Cory haim it's been 11 years! Rest In Peace you beautiful soul