Chapter ~12~

I wake up to all the guys screaming and laughing. I stand up and walk out. "Hope we didn't wake you doll" David says. "No you didn't" I say giving him a small smile. I walk to the bed where laddie is still asleep. I pull out my bag and grab a two piece set.

I strip off my clothes as I hear  all the guys gasp and I smile as I slip the skirt on first and then the top

I strip off my clothes as I hear all the guys gasp and I smile as I slip the skirt on first and then the top. I fix my makeup and turn to the guys. "Don't you have people to kill tonight" I say to them. They smile at me. I slip on some tan heals.

I put on my black leather jacket

I put on my black leather jacket. I turn towards laddie as I gently wake him up. "Hey bud cmon" I whisper as I move the hair out of his face. He slowly opens his eyes and smile. "Cmon" I say as I stand up reaching my hand out as he grabs it. I smile at Dwayne as laddie attacks him in a hug. I feel arms wrap around me. "Hi Paul" I say. "How'd you know" he says. I turn to look at him as I give him a little pec on the lips. "I just do" I say giggling as he stands there shocked. "Hey what about my kiss!" David yells.

I giggle. We walk out of the cave. I go sit with Marko on his motorcycle. They start it and we start to drive off. I let out a giggle at his screaming. We reach the board walk. They park the motorcycles. I see Michael with star and Sam. I role my eyes. David smirks.

'Say it and I'll kill you blondie'

"I'll be nice baby"

I hop off the motor cycle. "Wow Lydia you look..amazing" sam says. I smile at him. "If you don't mind me I have some people to blow" I say instantly regretting it as they all burst out in laughter. "Shut the fuck up! I just realized how that sounded" I say giggling. I walk away as someone grabs my hand and yanks me back I go tumbling.

I look up and see him. My uncle. I stand up. "Get away from me" I say annoyed. I go walk away but he yanks me back. "No" he says. "Get away from me!" I yell in panic no one paying attention. I feel my heart racing. Tears starting to spill. "Don't cry princess" he whispers. I shiver at the nickname. "Please let me go" I say as my voice breaks. "No!" He says sternly tightening his grip as I whimper. "Oh the sweet sounds of your whimpers" he says.

I let out a sob. "Let her go" a deep loud voice says and I only know it as Max's. I let out another sob. As he lets me go but shoves me back.  I go tumbling only for Michael to catch me. He helps me up. As tears fall again. My uncle turn and walks away as I let out a silent sob. "You alright lydia?" Max asks. I look at him and turn and walk away. "Lydia wait!" David yells. I let out a sob and run into the comic book store up the stairs into Alan's room. I slam the door as I let out a scream. I take off my jacket and start pacing back and forth.

Alan comes rushing in as he wraps his arms around me. I cry in his neck. "Please just don't just don't let anyone come near me please!" I say sobbing in his neck. He sits me on the bed. "You seen him didn't you?" He ask's and I shake my head. "I'm so scared of him" I say looking in his eyes. "Hey you don't have to be" he says. "But I am. eveything I do. I can never get rid of him" I say sobbing. "Just take a nap and I'll wake you in an hour" he says. I lay down. "Lay with me" I say. He stands up shuts the door and come lays down next to me. I lay my head on his chest and soon after fall asleep.

1 hour later

"Cmon" he says. I look at him and sit up. I fix my makeup in his mirror. I get a sting and look down at my wrist and see that it's bruised. "Let me see" he says. I let him look at my wrist and later he comes and wraps it up. "Does that feel better" he says. "Much better thank you" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. We walk downstairs only to see the guys. "Why didn't you say anything" David says. I look at him. "Didn't want to" I say. "Lydia he raped you!" Marco yells. I look at him. "You don't think I know that! It happened to me! You don't think I know that!" I yell at him. Sam comes up to me. "Can I touch you?" He says. I look at him and shake my head. He grabs me and hugs me. "I'm so sorry" he whispers in my ear. "It doesn't even matter. I'm alive..kinda..in a way" I say.

"It's a good thing" Michael says. I look at him and walk out. Not everything is a good thing I say to myself. I walk down to the beach. "As if I wouldn't have been able to find you again" my uncle says. I stiffen as he wraps his arms around me. I try wiggling out. "Get off of me!" I yell. "Please" I whisper. He yanks off my jacket. I try to run away but he grabs me and throws me down to the floor. He climbs on top of me as I scream. He slaps me in the face. "Get off of me!" I yell. He pins my arms. I wiggle. "Stop moving!" He yells. "Help me!" I yell.

"Dwayne!"

I finally updated!! I hope you guys enjoy!